0.3

Sa'nai POV
3 months later...
It's been 3 months and it's now September I doing alright like I'm doing way better then before I do have this little dreams about that day and it just so much but today me and Celia are supposed to be going out tonight so yeah and we're currently going to get our nails done and stuff.

So what are you gonna wear? Celia asked.

I don't know. I said.

Well we gotta get you looking good...good enough to catch someone eye. She said.

Girl no when I'm ready I'll dress like a Thot. I said.

Okay. She said.
••••

Sa'nai you ready girl? Celia asked.

Yup let's roll. I said and we left we got to the club and got in this cute ass boy instantly caught my eye or maybe it was because I could feel him staring.

You wanna go get some drinks first? She asked.

Duh. I said and we walked to the bar and ordered drinks.

Hey look someone coming to bed to you...I'm going to the bathroom Wink. She said.

Nooo stay. I whined.

No get you a new boo. She said. I sighed as she walked away and the boy walked up.

Jabez

Jabez. He said smiling.

Sa'nai. I said smiling back.

I just came over for to let you know I think you one fine as hell. He said. I giggled and blushed.

Thanks cutie. I said smiling.

No problem mamas. He said.

You wanna go dance or something? He asked.

Sure. I said he grabbed my hand kissed my knuckles and we walked to the dance floor.
•••
Hey 10 o'clock west side of the club. Celia said. I looked over to where she said and seen LaMelo staring at mad as hell as me and Jabez talked Jabez is sweet and funny really fine but he's personality is my type the type I thought melo was.

Everything good? He asked.

Yeah I'm fine...you wanna go dance some more? I asked.

Yeah sure. He said and we got up. I drink the rest of my drink and we went to the dance floor and dance. I laughed as Jabez spin me in a circle then placed his hands on my waist as my back was facing him. He pulled me closer and kissed me cheek. But then he pulled away and I was so confused so I turned around there stood LaMelo I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

Can I help you? I asked.

Why dancing all up on this Nigga you don't know him. He said.

I don't know you so fuck out my face. I said grabbing Jabez hand pulled him away.

Hey who's is that? Jabez asked.

My stupid ass ex. I said as my phone went off. I check it and read " maybe ex🤬"

Ex🤬: You deadass moving on
Ex🤬: You a hoe you for that we just broke up two months ago

Sa'nai: no nigga you a hoe your just mad I caught you and that's bitch stop texting me and I told you to lose my number

Ex🤬: I told before no matter if we break up you still mines sa'nai

Sa'nai: I told you stay the fuck out my life LaMelo I do not care for you or ya feels anymore bye nigga

Ex🤬: Baby I still love you though come on plz gimme another chance

Sa'nai: Stop being selfish you can't see with someone I don't fucking care what you want all I wanted was a happy relationship and to be happy

You sure your okay you look a little angry? Jabez asked.

Yes I'm sure I'm fine just my ex getting under my skin. I said putting my phone down.

Okay. He said. I smiled and sat back.

Tell me more about you. I said.

Well I play ball and I'm a YouTuber. He said.

What kind of ball? I asked.

Basketball sometimes football. He said.

Oh god. I said.

What? He asked.

I'm not tryna compare you nor do I wanna talk bout this thing but y'all both play both basketball and sometimes footballs that's so weird. I said.

That's just your type and you don't even know it mamas. He said.

I guess...but tell me more. I said.

I'm 20. He said.

Your not even two-one? I asked.

How old are you? He asked.

19. I whispered.

What I can't hear you? He asked.

I said nineteen. I said.

Right so don't be talking. He said. We laughed and sighed.

You should really let me get your number I wanna chill with you sometimes. He said. I put my hand out and he handed me his phone and I called my number and saved my number in his phone as "sa'nai😍" and I saved his number as "Fineass💕" .

Thanks I'll text or call you later. He said.

Wait you just finna leave? I asked.

I'm sorry have to go. He said.

Okay fine it was nice meeting you. I said standing up and hugged him.

You to gorgeous. He said and pulled away he waved and left.I walked to the bathroom to go pee and when stepped out someone pulled me into a room and turned the light on.

Delete that nigga number. He said.

LaMelo stay out my fucking life bro on god I'm bro not playing with ya ass leave me alone we've been done for 2 months now leave me alone. I said.

I can't see you move in Sa'nai you was right. He said.

That's to fucking bad LaFrance you put yourself in this situation not me you fucked up and cheated now leave me alone for fucking good. I said.

I-I can't baby I miss you and I know I fucked up but I'm depressed without you in my life Sa'nai . He said.

Your my everything My world Sa'nai. He said.

You were mines at once. I said.

Please nai give me another chance. He begged.

I already did LaMelo th-. I got cut of him by him kissing me and I definitely kissed back with my dumbass and he picked me up and he laid me on the bed and we had sex.