Chapter 1: Betrayals

Many years ago, demons get along with humans. Some humans hate the demons, so they made a group of rebellions. One day, the Queen gaved birth to a baby girl. She named the new born princess, Xena. It was a glorious day and the Kingdom decided to throw a party.

Queen: Today is a special day! We shall invite everyone, as for I have an announcement.

The Queen said as she smiled from excitement talking to her most loyal soldier.

*At the party*

The palace is filled with humans and demons chatting with eachother. The lights turned off and the spotlight goes to the attention of the Queen.

Queen: I would like to thank everyone to coming here today. As you know, I gaved birth to a new born baby, the heir of Lyxia, Princess Xena!

Everyone started applauding and cheering. The Queen have another announcement to say, but before she could even say a word, the ballroom door were forced open and they got invaded.

- Who dare ruin this cer---

The soldier said before getting killed. The castle is in chaos and the group of rebellions terrorized the whole room.

Soldier: T-traitors!? T-this-- wait- humans!? No these are rebellions.....humans betrayed us..
Queen: No time! Everyone guard the room! Others get reinforcement!

Everything has fallen into chaos and there was more rebels then they expected, the Queen knew that rebels exist but she never thought that this humans would betray the promise.

The Queen and the soldiers ran to the throne room as fast as they could.

Queen: Liya, take princess Xena and get out of here! These humans aren't ordinary, you must escape with the princess and train her. I'll entrust my daughter to you, so take this it will help you incase they'll track you down. And don't forget....Don't let the princess use magic until she's 16. Now our time is running out you must go!

Liya: yes your highness, I promise you that I'll take good care of the princess

Queen: oh and..If things become worst, you must keep the princess alive no matter what.

Liya: but your highness --

Before she can continue talking they heard a big group of humans trying to break the throne room's door. The soldiers surrounded the Queen to protect her and stand firm.

Queen: Quick you must escape, if our Kingdom fall, Princess Xena will be our last hope

Liya: yes your highness, but what about you?

Liya looks at the Queen who is in panic and worries about her. She understood well what the Queen meant but she can't believe the humans would betray the demons. Time is running out they must decide quickly!

The Queen look at the soldiers who is holding off the humans. She blasted one of them with magic.

Queen: There is no time to question! You must leave! I'll hold off the humans.

Liya nodded and took the princess away, she dashed out of the room while carrying the princess. She decided to look back and saw  the Queen on her battle suits.

Her eyes glow red, dark wings arise and two bladed sword as he look down kn the humans with anger and fire surrounding her

"Poor humans, I guess she won't go easy on them" she thought to herself.