Prologue

*I do not own any of the Haikyuu characters, I did not create any of the pictures I use, only edited by me*

All my life I have been a talented girl, not with singing or makeup, but sports and art 

My name is Ukai, Rin. 16 years old, a second-year at Karasuno. My great grandfather is Ukai, Ikkei my uncle is Ukai, Keishin. My father died from a car accident, as well as my mother. My uncle is currently taking care of me and he won't stop nagging me to join the boys' volleyball team.

I used to be the Queen of the court, literally. That's the name my team-mates gave me because I would always get a point if I'm involved, Always. 

When we went to the middle school championships and won every year, I was awarded a Gender-Swap-card, meaning I can join any male sports group. So when my uncle started coaching Karasuno he began nagging me about joining until I gave in.

I used to do other sports too like Soccer, Basketball, tennis, dance, and baseball but when my grandfather found out, he took me out of every single one of them and trained me in volleyball instead. That's why I was the best and was named The Queen. 

People also call me queen because of my so-called beauty. I always got confessions which were weird considering my appearance.

I have messy, curly raven black hair( got From mother)that goes up till my shoulders, a slit in my right eyebrow, two beauty marks under my left eye(got from father), two small gold hoop earrings on the top part of my left ear and purple eyes(got from mother).

Girls at my school hate me or just stare at me in awe and blush. They like to start rumors about me being a slut. Whenever a girl approaches me saying shit like that I give her my deadly glare that usually makes them run away or cry.

I don't have friends which I don't mind, It's better to be feared than loved. . .

That was how I felt until I met the Karasuno Volleyball Boys' team

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hope you all enjoyed the Prologue my next chapter will include foul language.

What will happen when Rin meets the boy team? Will Saltyshima start a fight? Will The Simp duo do what they do best? Will Rin join the boys' team? Or will she reject them completely? No one knows except Author~Chan.

Until next Chapter

-Author~Chan