StormSensei

(dIsclAimEr aGaIn none of these pictures are mine :P also im now doing 5 stories ;q;) 
The darkness enveloped him again as he felt his arm ache. It was as if an old wound was reopened. He looked down seeing the shining silver knife buried in his arm while he was dragged down the corridor further, further without end. Cold voices echoed jeering at him "Who is he to try to escape" "Pathetic" "I could've done better and I only just started a year ago" "No point in trying the rat didn't even make it a meter out I heard" All these insults circled his head echoing "Pathetic" "No Point" "Rat" They echoed repeatedly as darkness enveloped him the jeering crowd faded away. 

The sweet scent of Gracidean flowers floated across the garden. Gentle trickle of water lapping down the hills calmed him as a sea blue dragon emerged from a cave. The wavering curtains fluttered back in place as the dragon sat down. 
"take a seat young one" 
"w-who are y-you?" question kilo his curiosity getting the better of him 
The dragon sighed a wisp of faltering blue smoke escaping from his mouth "That....is not important at this point...You can call me sensei and I will train you"
(yeet new book owo)