👀🍵

It was a normal day in the U.A dorms.

Bakugou was screaming at Kirishima for no reason.

Momo was making tea for Jirou, Uraraka, and Mina.

Todoroki and Iida were on watching television on the couch.

Mineta was being chased by an angry Tsuyu with a knife.

Life was going great for everyone.

Except for Midoryia.

He didn't get any sleep because Someone decided it would be a good idea to prank Bakugou at 4 in the morning while he was doing homework.

So, he had a headache and just wanted to get a snack and go back up to his room for a nap.

But nothing good ever happens when a Deku is pissed off.

He goes from Cinnamon roll to Sinnamon roll real quick.

So Deku walked down to stairs pinching the bridge of his nose from the headache and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey Deku!" The light and cheery voice of Uraraka asked and Midoryia responded with a nod.

"Headache?" She read him perfectly as he hummed and opened the fridge.

"Would some tea help you feel better?" Yayorozu asked, her voice laced with concern.

"No thank you, I just wanted a quick snack." He replied as he grabbed some potato chips and head for his room again.

"That damn nerd is fine!" Bakugou screamed at the top of his lungs and stormed over to Midoryia.

"Uh-oh," Ochaco said under her breath as Ashido turned to her in a questioning look. "The only thing scarier than waking Bakugou, is Deku with a headache." The brunette slightly smirked as Mina's face paled.

"Stop being a baby and deal with it!" Bakugou had Izuku by his collar and had lifted him off the ground.

"Shut the fuck up Bakugou." He said with a straight face.

Everyone went silent. Nobody had heard Deku used his family name, and it was scary when he did.

"I'm sick and tired of dealing with your shit every single fucking day." Bakugou had dropped the broccoli boy and was in udder shock.

"What did you say to me?" He scowled.

"I'm sorry. Are you explosions messing with your ears or something?" Bakugou gritted his teeth and went for a punch.

But Izuku had grabbed his fist.

"Listen, I get it. You use violence because that's the only way you know how to defend yourself." Izuku chuckled lightly as Bakugou's face went blank.

"Let's not forget all the information I have on you and your quirk from over the years." He walked up to the elevator before getting in one last sentence.

"I could end your entire hero career before it even starts."

And with that, the elevator shut.

Everyone was frozen in shock.

Except for Uraraka, she knew this was gonna come sooner or later and was know trying her best not to burst out laughing.

Kaminari, being the smart guy he is obviously recorded the interaction and had just uploaded the video to his Instagram page.

"I knew he was gonna snap sooner or later." Todoroki shrugged and plopped back onto the couch and turned the television back on.

Things slowly started to return to their normal stages until Bakugou's phone went off.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU POSTED THAT!" he screamed, but quieter to not wake Izuku.

All eyes went on Denki as he slowly stated his last words.

"AND I DO IT AGAIN! BAP BAP BAP!"

Within ten seconds, Kaminari and Bakugou were out the door and Jirou was planning a funeral.

A/N: IDK OK I JUST GOT THE IDEA AND WENT WITH IT.