1..

(Warning: This chapter includes some gore

(Warning: This chapter includes some gore.)

ɮ   "No. No, please! Help me!! Someone help, I don't want to die!" A female shrieks, her chest heaving up and down and her breath stuttering as tears poured down her cheeks that were painted a light red.
"Shh, your death will be quick. Don't you worry, sweetheart. You know, you're very beautiful, it's a shame you have to die, but I don't want any witnesses." Laments a raspy voice. The voice of a male.

"Please, t-take anything!" The woman cried out, stammering and faltering on her words as she struggled to slip out the ropes that were restricting her burning wrists.
The male giddily saunters over to the rope that was tied around the female's wrists, lighting up a match and pressing it against the rope. He steps back as the woman screamed, her voice now an octave higher as her wrists began to burn.

The flesh on her hands burned, stung as she squirmed around, the pain eating her up as her veins pulsed. Just like a dead leaf being crushed. The mysterious man chuckles mischievously, extracting a large blade from the rusty cabinets attached nearby an old sink.

The female hoods her eyes, unable to stay conscious as the pain in her wrists spiked up her body, she felt so numb. As the man walked to her, she began to cry again as he slipped on some gloves.
"Hey, no more crying. I know how to stop your tears, okay?" The male whispers, "Open wide." He demands, referring to her eyes, holding the shiny blade near the cornea of her eyeball.

"I can't watch this." A small, gentle voice murmurs, the rustling of the leather sofa was heard as a male with cotton-candy hair embraced his knees and looked away from the TV. He shuts his eyes as the actress's screams of pain erupted from the screen.

The small man glimpsed up to his lover, Kim Taehyung, with a new fresh haircut, strands of hair drooping over his eye. He watched the movie with a stern face, yet he still resembled interest. He huffs before huffing and tossing his arms up,
"This is so fake. If her eyeballs were carved out, the—.." Taehyung was interrupted.

"Ah! No. Shut up~" Jimin whines, shutting off the TV just by pressing the remote.

Taehyung, the tallest, watched as Jimin stood up from the loveseat, shuddering to himself as he recalled the gore that came from the movie. He wondered how Taehyung could handle that.

Then he remembered, Taehyung did those exact things in real life.
He shrieks as strong arms wrapped around his waist, he turns and looks at his lover with furrowed brows, and pushed him away.
"What? What's with your attitude now, babe." Tae folds his arms, glaring down at Jimin that glared back at him.

"You suggested to watch that dumb scary movie, only for you to call it fake!" The shorter man slams his foot against the ground, not giving two shits if the neighbors shit their pants by hearing that.

Now, it's been a year since Taehyung asked Jimin to be his lover. They moved back to Seoul, leaving their past behind, and they were planning for a new life. They were staying in Tae's apartment, and saving up more money to buy a brand new house. They were both quite young... but Kim Taehyung was planning big for their future. Pets, marriage, children. He knew how cautious Jimin was, and stubborn, but he was willing to try.

A couple of seconds were spent while the two glared at each other before Taehyung smirked,
"I enjoyed your reactions."

The latter's anger then faded away, as a larger smile appeared on his face, he latched his arms around his lover's neck.
"It was just disturbing to know you do those kinds of stuff too." The smallest glared at Tae before strutting away, a cold water bottle in his hand.

Why? Taehyung wonders. After all, everything was for him... sorta..

"Hey, wait up for me!" Tae shouts, his barefoot feet stomping against the floors as he ran to his shared bedroom with Jimin. ɮ

_

687 words

hey! thanks for taking a chance on the sequel to Psycho 4 U, if you are confused, the order of the books go like this:

1. Psychopath
2. Psycho 4 U
3. Pyscho 4 U 2 (the book you're reading now ^^)
i do wish you enjoy, and i will put effort into this book, the same with other books that are waiting to be updated and published ;)
cya <3

 Pyscho 4 U 2 (the book you're reading now ^^)i do wish you enjoy, and i will put effort into this book, the same with other books that are waiting to be updated and published ;)cya <3