a man that i have never in my side..

We all have that man who is our dad.. Some has dad as hero. Some has as their best friend and some enemy or more like none.. I have that kind of dadHi my name is rian .. My family is about 5 people my mom my sister and my dad and me..more over I am 16 years old. And I am in high school student.my dad live in aboard for work.. He was never there when I need him so much.when I was born he was not there for me. To hold me as my best dad. .  I know he is doing for our good. But why can't I never have him as my best friend.. My hero.. Why is always put me back on his life track.. Why I can't be best for him...my dad has 2 family with 2 daughter.. And he love thin for then us. ... I saw him how he hurt my mom .. How he made my mom suffer for everything. One day he was in home.. Somehow I really want to talk with him like a best friend ... But he was busy with her daughter.. Never get me for that love. That I need ... I was rise by my mom.and my sister... They are everything I have... But I never get him as my dad.or my heroOne day I had very bad argue with my mom.and I cut my hand with knife. He was with her 2 family in village.. And I was so pain .. I was so need him for that..  But as usually he is not with me. He was busy.. Having fun with world best daughter and world best wife... I am that kind of persons that never have his dad in his side.  ... He made my mom my sister suffer for everything. And made me feel why I born in his family.. I saw my mom and my sister pain..every day pain crying and suffered. All my dad do is keep a district on my life and my family.. He was never there when we need them most..