Part 1: A rude awakening

Ren was back in hell.

Finally, he stepped foot on the hot and cracked grounds once again.

Many years ago, Ren attempted to assassinate the ruler of hell, the man he worshipped his entire lifetime.

Though a pesky little insect informed Satan of his plan.

Abigorne, that little fucking pest. Nothing was more satisfying than killing him on earth.

Anyways.

Satan was furious when he'd found out Ren's plan and condemned him to a fate that was perhaps worse than dying again.

He took away Ren's physical form.

But Ren, ever determined, found a loophole, taking over the body of  prolific serial killer Jack the ripper.

In the moments before Jack's death, Ren was able to possess another man's body and die again, giving him a new body.

Jack, a new demon, was obviously having issues coming to terms with death.

His soul arrived in hell, but he didn't awaken quickly like most souls do.

Ren decided he'd kill some time first.

He lifted Jack and his strange burden to drag him into town.

Jack woke up and panicked. He looked at his misshapen hands and the slight glow on his body.

He tried to speak multiple times, but couldn't. Jack looked around once more and saw Ren. Even though Ren terrified him, he was still a bit comforted by his presence.

"Oh! Finally you're awake!"

Jack pointed in multiple directions frantically.

"You're in hell, my friend!" Ren's voice rumbled. "Remember our little deal? It's time to get to work!"

Ren went on about something as Jack tried to process his situation.

"Hey! Asshole! Are you listening?" Ren snapped his fingers.

Jack tried to reply again, to no avail.

"You're a mute now?" Ren furrowed his brow.

Jack just lifted his arms and pulled at his horns.

"Strange... you weren't like that before." Ren stroked his chin. "Oh yeah, that's it. All demons hold some hallmark to how they died. Your lungs were punctured and filled with blood, so that's probably what's keeping you from talking."

Jack pointed to Ren.

"I live with this constant twisted pain in my abdomen." Ren sighed as he ran his fingers through his white hair.

Jack circled his throat with his fingers.

"No, I don't think you'll be able to speak, at least without magical help."

Jack exhaled, causing blood to leak out his mouth.

"Ahh, well, that sucks Jacky boy... at least you have some horns now... albeit they're snapped. A real shame, horns are quite a status symbol down here." Ren took Jack by the horns and shook his head. "Look at what you've become."

The tall blonde Englishman with all his teeth and a strong body, he was once quite the spectacle to the women of the Whitechapel slum.

Nobody knew the dark and twisted mind inside of Jack's pretty head.

Ren stretched out a bit.

"Anywho, Jack, we're about to go into town so we can- Wait. That's a human." Ren dissappeared, Jack turned to see he had teleported to a group of humans.