Review time

Ok so I have never reviewed anything at all but I'll give it a shot. (I should of done this way sooner   eh  whatever)

So I was asked to review "Her returned mate" from anystories and well, I didn't read the whole thing (Don't have time) but from what I got it's pretty good. It grabbed my attention and is well written and is about werewolves so that is a plus for me. 

It's about Rayne, a young werewolf, who doesn't want a mate and wants to leave her pack behind. From what I gather, packs have a ball so new mates can find each other and that is a pretty cool concept for mating. As for Rayne, she seems to be a neat character and I would like to see what happens to her in the story. 

There is also Bridgette, who is definitely a jerk and possibly a little spoiled too, who I kinda like to dislike. She could be the definition of a "female dog" to put it lightly.

There is the wolf rank system in place as well and that is neat. 

I want to gush about the mating ball because it is such a cool idea. Basically every year there is a ball held for every unmated werewolf and at midnight they can sense there mate and somehow find their other half of their soul. This is such a cool concept and I love it. 

well this is short yes but I recommend reading this story since it is well great from what I've read from anyways and it has werewolves      who doesn't like werewolves.