Prologue

LOVE is not an easy journey!

'Mommy! look I have a star'

But thankfully I have this cute little star with me. Years have pass yet the memories still reside in my  being and it feels like yesterday.

'Mmy? Can you take a picture of me having a star and show it to daddy?' He ask pleading.

'Of course baby! mommy will show it to daddy and I'm sure ddy will be proud of you!'

''Thank you mmy! love you.'

But despite of the happenings in my life, I dont regret having this cute little one. Cause this was the only right decision I've made in my entire life.

I am already happy and contented with our life here abroad, but fate doesn't in my favor this time. Because if you'd ask me I dont want to leave, but my son needs him. I dont have a choice but to come back.

PHILIPPINES! the land where my heart died, multiple times, but still here I am.

'Mommy? Is it really ok to you that we are here in the phillipines? Because if not we can still go back.' My son asked me worriedly.

At the age of 4 he is already matured.

'Yes baby mmy is alrigth, dont worry too much. I'll just get our bag so that we can go already, okay?' He nodded in response.

'Dont talk to strangers' I reminded him. "Mmy will be back in a minute".

After I got all our bags  I saw my son talking to someone and my heart beats became fast after I recognized who it was.

"Mommy look daddy gave me candies!"  He said with full of joy and I can't help but to feel pity on our son.