1

3rd person's POV

"Are you ready Yangyang"

"I don't think I'll ever mentally be ready to be king dad"

"No one ever is but you told me you had a proposal for me"

"Okay dad I need you to take a deep breath and think calmly about what I'm about to tell you"

"Okay son"

"I think we should let the villain kids come and visit and dad I know what your going to say but please they have done nothing wrong they shouldn't have to suffer for the rest of their lives for their parents' mistakes here they can learn be better would you like people to think negatively of me because of what you did to that fairy to turn you into a beast"

"Okay son who were you thinking"

"Jafar, The Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, and Maleficent"

"Yangyang Maleficent she is the worst of them all"

"Dad I looked into it she has a son on the isle he has good grades hasn't done anything to juvenile none of them have so let them come learn have a chance at a better life"

"If you really think this is the right choice then let them come"

"Thank you father"

[•]

"Renjun son come here"

Renjun went down stairs to see his mother he never talked to her often but talked to the others he and his mother didn't agree he didn't want to be evil and end up like her she thinks they could work together

"Yes mother"

"You and the others have been invited to the kingdom"

"What"

"They are giving you a chance use it break us free"

"Mother-"

"You and the others can do it I have packed your bags the car to take you is outside I packed my spell book use it wisely Haechan also has a pocket sized version of his mother is magic mirror"

He didn't argue and just went along

"Your mom forced you too Renjun"

"She did Jisung"

"At least we have each other"

"We do Jaemin we do"

It had always been the four of them

Jisung

Jaemin

Haechan

And Renjun

They got to the kingdom and it was all big and grand everyone was there

When they were there they saw a boy around their age outside next to girl

"Hello and welcome I'm Yangyang son of Belle and Beast"

"I'm Jaemin son of Jafar"

"Jisung son of Cruella Da Vil"

"Haechan son of the Evil Queen"

"Renjun son of Maleficent"

The girl next to him spoke

"Oh make sure to tell your mother thank you for putting a spell on mine"

"Daughter of Aurora huh? Well make sure to thank you grandfather for making my mother fall in love then drugging her and brutally ripping her wings off then never apologized and continuing on to invite everyone but her to his daughter is birth fun fact fairy wings are linked together in family there is a bond created between a mother and their child and yet I never got that but I did a burning pain in my back every time I wake up and an evil mother who gave me a horrible childhood"

"I'm-"

"What sorry no your not you originally said that as a way to belittle me your just sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted"

"Okay everyone calm down Olivia go on a walk"

"Your seriously not pushing your girlfriend away"

"Olivia we are not dating"

"We are in an arranged marriage"

"And we are not getting married if I fall in love with someone before I graduate"

She just walked away angrily

"I have things I need to do but I will show to the legend himself Mark"

"Hi I'm Mark son of Dopey"

Jisung looked confused

"Dopey?"

"Like the seven dwarfs Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, and umm-"

"Happy, Doc, and Bashful"

"Oh how did you know"

"I'm Haechan The Evil Queen's son most kids don't know how their parents got basically jailed I do but don't worry you can trust me with an apple"

Mark laughed

"That's kinda funny anyway follow me I'll show you to your dorms and around the area"

After awhile of walking around looking at classrooms they got to the dorm

"Haechan and Renjun share the dorm to the left and Jaemin and Jisung share the dorm to the right make yourselves comfy I'll be back with your schedules"

"Haechan you can stop underdressing the guy with your eyes now"

"I wasn't underdressing him with my eyes I was admiring him because goddamn he is hot"

"You really are a hoe fall for the first guy you see"

"Oh shut up Renjun"

"I'm going on a walk"

"Okay stay safe Renjunnie don't let the royals bite"

He rolled his eyes and walked outside

Everyone here is so close to their parents they have family photos everywhere in the school

And Renjun felt like his mother was disappointed in him and hated him

He was jealous

He ran into someone

"Oh sorry"

"Hey it's you... Renjun"

"Yes and your give me a second... Yangyang"

"You got it are you feeling welcomed"

"If you call being verbal attacked the minutes I introduce myself and getting weird stares all day welcoming then yes"

"I'm sorry about that if I didn't even notice that she walked up behind me"

"Of course you didn't"

"I'm sorry I really didn't"

"You all have happy fairy tale endings here okay I don't we don't we walked into a classroom and they started whispering about prancing Jisung by gifting him a puppy do you know that poor child is petrified of them what did he do to deserve them even so much as joking about doing something like that be born because apparently that's what we all for people to whisper about how you shouldn't trust Haechan with your food or he will poison it or how you can't trust Jaemin because he is a thief and me oh the things they say about me evil in it's trust form I guess you do realize we are not are parents this is why we shouldn't have come why we didn't want to come"

"Then why did you"

"Because our parents forced us and we raised to know if we don't do what they want we get hurt the worst part about being a villain is child is not everyone assuming things about you but assuming that your parents raised you to be like that when the don't give a single damn about their own child unless it benefits them"

"Renjun I really am sor-"

"You didn't have anything to do with this you should only apologize for not minding your own damn business"

~tbc~