Chapter 1

Peter's Aunt May had recently passed away. She was the last of Peter's family. The next day at school Peter didn't talk much. He barely ate anything. He didn't know what he was going to do, but since he was under 18, he would have to go to an orphanage. He didn't know how he could still be Spider Man and live in an Orphanage. He thought that no one would want a teen. When school was over he went home. When he got there, a lady waiting for him. "Peter Parker?" The lady asked. "Um, yes?" He said. He was confused. "Come with me." She said. "What why?" He asked. "Since you don't have any other relatives that can take care of you, we are putting you in an orphanage." The lady said. "Oh." He was upset. He didn't want to go. He walked up to the lady's car and got in the backseat. They drove up to a tall building. She escorted him to where the teenagers stayed. He had all of his things with him. The lady leaves. "Sup new guy." One person said. "You know you aint getting adopted right?" Another person said. "Yeah, people don't care about teens here." The boys kept talking about Peter. He felt uncomfortable being there. He was happy to have his suit with him. He wanted to bring it with him everywhere he went, just in case Mr. Stark needed him. Peter laid on his bed, processing what was going on. "Hey nerd, what you got in your bag?" One of the boys asked, walking towards Peter. "Just stuff for school." Peter said nervously. "Oh really?" The boy smirked. He reached out for Peter's backpack. Peter grabbed his bag. The boy turned around. Peter quickly took his suit out of his bag and put it behind him. His bed was next to a wall, so no one saw his suit. He had his web shooters on still, he didn't usually take them off. The boy grabbed Peter's bag from his hands and looked inside. He saw that there was only books there. He threw it at Peter. Peter realized that he would have to deal with Flash and every boy here. Night came soon, but it was hard for him to sleep. He was about to close his eyes until he saw his phone light up. It was Mr. Stark. There was a small mission and Peter needed to go. The Avengers were on another mission, and there was a armed robbery going on someplace else. Peter got his suit on, opened a window, and snuck out. He swung all the way to the bank. He fought off the robbers and called the police. They arrested the robbers. Peter looked up at the sky, it was getting lighter. He swung away to the orphanage. He took off his suit on the way there. He was quiet when he got there. The lady entered the room with the boys in it. "Wake up everyone!" She said happily. Peter got another text from Mr. Stark. He was telling him good job. He smiled at the phone. He got ready for school and saw his friends. He hugged Mj. He was happy to see her again. Class went by fast. He wanted it to last longer, but it didn't. School was over again. He dreaded having to go to the orphanage. A few days passed and Peter hated his life at that point, besides Ned and Mj being in his life. The boys were messing around with each other, except for Peter. He was studying for his Science test. The lady walked into their room. "Kids, there is a person here who is looking into adopting a teen around your age's. He is coming soon." The lady said. The boys didn't care and continued studying. Minutes passed and the lady walked in with another man. It was Mr. Stark. Peter didn't pay attention, he was too deep into studying. He didn't think he would get adopted since his bed was at the very end of the room, covered by everyone else. There was too much noise there, it hurt Peter's ears. His senses were much stronger than anyone in the world. He hated the noise. Mr. Stark walked around the room to see all of the boys. Peter's head was stuck in his text book. Tony saw a familiar face. "Peter?" Tony asked. Peter's head jerked up. "Mr. Stark?" He said. He was surprised to see him there. "Wait, you know this fool?" One of the boys asked Tony. "Yeah, how would a crazy rich and famous guy know this loser, let alone, care about him." Another boy added. Peter looked down. "So, who ya gonna take home?" One of the boys asked. Tony was silent. "You should take me!" A boy said. The same one who took Peter's backpack. The boys kept saying things to the boy like "yeah right Darius." A boy said. So his name was Darius. "I know who I'll take." Tony announced. The boys were on their toes. "Peter." Tony said. "WHAT!?!" All of the boys said at the same time. Even Peter said what. He was shocked. "You heard me." Tony said. "Why would you choose Peter and not me?!" Darius exclaimed. "I'm super smart, super athletic, and I'm just amazing in general!" Darius tried to get Tony to adopt him. "Well Peter here is a straight A+ student, he is a very sweet person and you guys bully him! And might I add the fact that he works with me?" Tony said. "But you're Iron Man, how could he work with you?" One of the boys asked Tony. "He...is...Spider Man." Tony said. The boys gasped. "No way this dude could be the Spider Man." Darius said. Tony turned to look at Peter. Peter pulled out his arm and shot a web at Darius' feet. Everyone was shocked. "Let's go kid." Tony said to Peter. Peter nodded his head and they left the room. After all the legal things were over with, Tony and Peter walked out to the car. The ride to The Avenger Tower was quiet. "Thanks Mr. Stark." Peter said quietly. "No problem kid." Tony said. It was late already and Peter was tired. Tony showed Peter where his room was. Peter flopped onto his bed when he got there. "Goodnight kid, see you tomorrow." Tony said. "G'night." Peter said. The lights shut off.

To Be Continued...