🌱 : skincare

[fluff 🐥]

.: 🍼 :.

"jackson," you laugh, "it's just face wash."

"then why do i need to clean my neck too?" he asks, a pout already etched onto his face, "help me, y/n."

"here," you say, lathering the cleanser for him, "you just put it on your cheeks first, then your t-zone, then a little on your neck if there's still some left."

you do the steps for him as you talk since you know he's tired after a long day at the studio.

"but you have to do this part for yourself, jacks," you tell your boyfriend.

"what do i have to do?" jackson asks, eyes shut due to the foam on his face.

"bend down," you instruct, guiding him gently, "and i'll open the tap, but then you have to rinse by yourself, okay?"

"mhm," he nods cutely, doing as you say once the water is running.

after a few minutes jackson has washed off his makeup and you grab a face towel nearby to dry his face, dabbing lightly.

"you should never swipe the towel," you say, "because then it'll give you more wrinkles in the future, and we don't want that."

when you're done, you tell him to open his eyes and he's cleans off the excess water on his face by himself.

as he's drying himself, you head to the sink drawer, taking out his serum, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, and sunscreen.

setting the products on the table, you walk over to him, gently coaxing the towel out of his grip.

"can i open my eyes?" jackson asks, eyes still scrunched closed.

"now you can," you reply, returning the towel to its original spot, "but if water gets in your eyes, just gently brush it away with your finger, okay?"

jackson nods and opens his eyes, following your instructions.

when he's done, you reach up and peck his lips quickly before heading over to the counter, excited to teach jackson more of your ways of skincare.

"so," you say, clapping your hands together, "this is serum, this is the toner, this is the moisturizer, this is eye cream, and this is the sunscreen."

as you say the names of the products, you point them out, making sure jackson understands.

"which one goes first?" jackson asks, picking up the serum bottle to inspect it.

"toner, serum, sunscreen, moisturizer, and eye cream," you reply, pressing a peck against jackson's cheek, "but i'll help you."

jackson smiles, wrapping his arms around your frame, "you are adorable."

blushing, you pick up the toner and start getting some on your hands to apply to his face.

turning around from the back hug, you start massaging the serum into jackson's cheeks first, then into the rest of his face.

you do the same for the serum, but you instead drop it on his face with the dropper.

after that is the sunscreen, but you only apply a little all over his face, no more than a pea-size amount.

finally, you finish up the routine with the moisturizer and eye cream, only applying the moisturizer to jackson's cheeks.

finishing up the routine, you smooth out any excess product and pack up the bottles, jackson back hugging you throughout the entire process. sometimes he really was the cutest person you had ever laid your eyes on.

"you really are adorable," you say, holding his hands in your smaller ones.

"you are too," jackson replies, resting his head against your neck, "but i'm tired and want to cuddle in bed."

"but sometimes you're a big baby that's too cute to say no to," you squeeze his hands tightly, "and that makes you 1,000 times more loveable."

"then we should go to sleep," he mutters, his eyes already closing shut. "i've been a big baby all day."

smiling, you lead jackson to your shared bedroom, wanting to spend the rest of the night together.

.: 🍼 :.

new book here! i will be making a oneshot book for all seven members, so stay tuned!

also, merry christmas in advance if i don't post on christmas! 🎄(and happy holidays for those that don't celebrate christmas.)