Chapter 4

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Rose POV

Pain,

It all I feel.

The memories always come back.

It hurts, it really does, no matter what I do the traumatic memories always come back.

I get up from the cold tire floor, and head to my room.I get on my knees, affront of my altar. All I can recognize is my loved one that have left me behind.

Once I'm done looking at them, I raise the black table cloth and take the box that is under the table. The only thing inside the box is old blades, a lighter, my book and her necklace and my ring ,that my abuelita give us in her bed death.

I light the candle, a front, the table and pry. I pray for forgiveness, to be forgetting. I reflect  all I did and didn't do. To gain strength and not be in the darkness anymore, to be loved once again.

When i'm done,I grab a book. I expressed how I really fell in it, at a young age I learned a lot.

Never trust no one.

Not even your own blood.

Once I get on a blank page I start to write.

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈i𝒇𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.

The necklace trust was giving to her was supposed to protect her and it did. Even though she's not here with me, she didn't experience all the darkness there is.

She left only knowing happiness, believing in Fairy tales. Believing there's a happy ending in each story.

I pick up the necklace and place my ring thru the chain until it hits the pendant. I'm only allowed to use the ring when I find 'true love', like that will ever happen. The only reason guys try to talk to me is to use me, I have try my best, but they always leave.

Maybe one day he will come back, like he promised me. He was the only one that was there for me, when I came out. He told me he loved me, that he will never leave me, that he will always be next to my side. When he always told me those things, I always asked him the same question.

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒, 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒?

A reminder, that's what I need.

I stand up and grab the Virgin Mary that's next to my Abuelita foto. Under it I take out the stash of money have in it, I only take out 500 dollars, and head out. Once I'm outside the warmest of the sun light hits my face. I always stay at home, I got no reason to go outside. No one comes to visit me, or really talks to me.

Once I'm inside my car I head out to the only person that can put that reminder in my body. I go straight to his house, and when I'm there I turn off the engine. I nock in his door as loud I can, like two minutes pass when the door opens.

"Let me guess, you want a tattoo"he says looking down at me. He's at lest a one foot taller than me, with some tattoos in his head and arms. I nod, and start heading to the garage entrance. Once there he pulls up the garage door handle up. Sitting down near the bad table, he starts getting his equipment ready, "What do you want".

What do I want.

I want reminder that love also sometimes lies.

" I want 'el amor también aveces miente'..... umm...I don't know... the right side of my stomach?" I look down to my stomach like nothing it's covering it, I'm only wearing a black sport bra and shorts. He looks at my stomach and nods, once I lay down in the bed table he starts to work.

Some time have passed, when I felt someone touching my arm "All done, I wrote it cursive under your shirt thing".

I was really paying attention I was remembering all the nice time me and him have. Remembering when he told me he loved me. Facing down I see the tattoo is covered in some plastic.

"You already know how to take care of it, you might want to come in like 3 months to get those others tattoos retouch" I just nod my head at him and take the money out of my bra and give it to him. " you know this is more than that it's cost right" I just leave him there, and make my way to get something to eat, and start heading home.

3rd POV

After Dr.Robert and Oscar left the conference room, the guys sat there in silence.

"I want all of ya to take the rest of the day and decide if you all want to accept this misión or not... we will have a family meeting tomorrow morning to decide as a family." After that was said they all stand up and start making there way to the door.

Some of them went together and others left by there self. Deciding if they want to to accept this mission and if they do what will this mission bring them in the future.

Will this mission bring them all back like they used to be or separate them more?

Meanwhile Dr.Roberts and Oscar enters a other office. "So who's is this other person Oscar, do they know about the academy?"

Oscar sits in a chair and lens on it "no she doesn't know I'm apart the academy, she have help me with some missions thinking im a part of a gang against them. She doesn't ask me questions, I don't even know why she helps me some of those missions we came out with gun wounds."

"So it's a she.... I don't know how will the boys will deal with this information after what happened"

"Well I was thinking they might help each other with there problems, I have seen how she acts and do she's not like the other people in her age. She haves a other mindset, I know she will not hurt them" Dr.Roberts just sights after his long time friend let's him.

"It might be hard, the boys have destain from each other, and have not dated a other girls since they left"

"Time is key Phil, time is key"

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

1K READERS!!!

now lets try to get at lest at 100 votes

Do you all like the littles details I added??