Author note

I love history so much, it's my passion, I've loved history so much since I was a little girl, I love history so much I plan on day to have a career in history, I want to one day become a historian, I never played with barbies and other toys like that when I was little and younger, from everything that I've found of my old toys and what I remember, all my toys and teddies were history related and so were the books I was read. Including some of first books that I was able to read, all my life history has been the thing I loved most in my short life so far, when I was 4 years old I was asked what I wanted for Christmas from Santa, I scared my mum when I said I wanted to meet 'Ivan the terrible,' it's most likely some of the first stories I have ever written before I could spell anything that it was about history. I would love to have read it, hear the voice of my younger self from over a decade ago, I'm 16 years old now, if I was born a few hundred years ago around the time of someone famous like the Medici then I would have already been married off at 12 years old at the youngest.

That's if I would have survived past infancy, with my asthma and eczema and medicine being as shit as it was, the oldest I probably would have lived to was maybe 3 or 4 years old, I would have loved to meet all these people so badly but sadly I can't meet or speak to them, as hopefully a future historian it will be my job to tell people their stories of their lives, these people came before us and deserve the respect for all they have done, it is my job to pass on their lives so others learn about them long after we are all gone.