chapter 1

Clara

Heavy breath, sweaty body, Hands in the air. I swayed my body with the crowd, not a care in the world. Well, these people in the club don’t have time to judge anyone. But few people were judging me for sure and they were no one else but my own friends. Someone in particular was also judging me but inside, as he knew he was responsible for this. I know he hates to see me like this- drunk, wasted and devastated.

His eyes say that he is hurt. He should be. I was having fun, I may looked like drunk but actually I was sober. Someone possessed my   mind long ago that alcohol couldn’t even take this place anymore. I was enjoying my time with my new admirer. I also admire him but as a crush. A sweet and dreamy crush.
“hey, are you tired?” Nicholas shouted in my ear as there was loud music.
“not yet. Are you?” I shouted back with a smile.
“not until you.” He answered lifting me up in the air. He swayed my body and I laughed in excitement.

we were dancing though I can’t dance. So what? I had Nicholas. He was showing me steps and making me dance in the middle of the dance floor. Sweet, isn’t he?

It’s been 1 and a half months since we started dating. Well, to me he was my best friend and my favorite person in the world. But I couldn’t give him more than that. How could I, my heart wasn’t a good place and Nicholas deserves more than that. I was all broken Nicholas helped me recollect.
Once I thought my heart was a happy place. And it was occupied by Harry Styles.  But When he left me I realized I was wrong after all. At that time Nicholas helped picking myself piece by piece shattered by Harry 3 months ago when he was gone without any contact.
I was stupid, I thought he loved me. So I gave him everything – body, mind and soul. He’s got what he needed and now he doesn’t need me anymore. I took a long time to realize. my brother Zayn and his girlfriend Gigi also helped me to recover. Zayn blamed himself for my miseries as through him I got close to Harry. They were close after the break so we met a lot and eventually I got doomed.
Zayn and Gigi did everything they could to bring me back to normal, I couldn’t ask for any better brother. We watched movies together and then in one movie I saw Nicholas. I really had a crush on him. He was cute and handsome and after being miserable for 2 month I thought I should give myself a chance. we started following each other on social sites and then contacting and finally seeing each other. I had the most amazing time with him. But still all alone at night I missed Harry as hell. There was no doubt Nicholas liked me too. So I was thinking of being serious. but meanwhile Harry also came back from his secret trip. So I started feeling insecure again. But this time I didn’t let him in. well, if it was for pride or anger you can’t tell. Like right now, I was dancing with Nicholas and clasping my body to him. Harry was watching us. Knowing that he was repented gave a little bit pleasure but he couldn’t do anything as he lost right over me. It was his fault and he should repent for this.  He thought he’d disappear for 3 months without any contact and come back and I would take him as before. No way. Just because He felt sorry doesn’t mean I have to give him any chance. Let him suffer every moment. Smiling a winning smile, I wrapped myself more tightly to Nicholas.