Ethics

what are ethics inherently?

I'd say it depends entirely on the field of perception and willingness to divulge the thin line that separates the good from the bad.

"The line between light and dark are oh so very thin"

I personally don't see what's wrong with one thing cuz I've seen the horrors that the world can conjure. Not the worst of it to be sure, but a fair amount of it.

They haven't. Perspectives and perception of A person's morality upon the topic of what's ethical and what's not ethical is what guides a person to meet the means to an end.

I'd still rather just do one thing unethically regardless of the future outcomes because I know my own morale compass wouldn't permit any further misguidance unnecessarily.

Is it a matter of a faith then? Having such little faith in one's own morality...they choose not to make decisions that may shake their belief of right from wrong....

Again. The line between dark and light....it's so thin that any movement in one direction may completely change one's mindset.

It's a scary thought really. Even imagining that merely cheating once on an exam for example may lead to one's ultimate demise crawled up and alone, continuing said mistakes throughout their life.

It's a very scary thought indeed....