0.4

Sa'nai POV

It's been a couple weeks and I've been feeling really sick and Jabez and I are talk we went on a date last week and we're supposed to go on a date next Friday. But I don't know my might have to cancel cuz I've been feeling sick and lightheaded. But I have a doctors appointment today to find out what's going on so that's where I'm at now.

Sa'nai Thomas . They called. I got up and grabbed purse and walked over to the door and we walked to back room.

Hi I'm doctor Jackson and what's seems to be the problem Miss Sa'nai. She said.

Umm I've been feeling sick and lightheaded and I've threw up a couple times. I said.

Has your cycle came yet? She asked. I checked my phone and see it was supposed to come last week.

Nope. I said realizing.

Well I glad you noticed so quick. She said.

This can't be happening. I said.

Do you wanna take the test? She asked.

Please. I said she nod and handed me a cup. I went to the bathroom pee in the cup and brought it back to her. As I waited I was texting Jabez. I smiled at his text and closed my phone as the doctor came back in.

While it's happening your definitely pregnant and if you don't want the baby you have 2 options. She said.

No I wanna keep it. I said.

Okay well your 3 weeks congratulations. She said.

Thanks. I said.

Okay your all set to leave just sign out and you can leave. She said. I nod and she left and I then left and signed out got my next appointment. When I got the car I started crying.

This can't be happing. I cried.

Okay Nai  just call melo tell him your coming over just to talk and that's it. I said to myself and fixing my face. I cleaned my face off and called melo.

What's sup? He answered.

We needa to talk so I'm going over. I said.

Alright. He said. I ended the call and drove to his house. When I got there I knocked on the door and gelo opened it.

What's Sup Sa'nai it's been a minute. He said hugging me.

Hi gelly. I said using my nick name for him.

I miss you bro. He said.

I miss you too. I said smiling.

He's upstairs. He said nod and walked upstairs to melo room. I knocked and he let me in.

What's sup what did you nedda talk to about? He asked.

Umm I'm just get to point cuz I'm not tryna be here for long. I said.

Okay. He said.

I'm pregnant. I said.

With my baby? He asked.

Duh. I said.

I mean you do got a boyfriend. He said. I rolled my eyes.

We're talking and we not having sex we haven't even kissed yet. I said.

And don't try to act like you wasn't begging for me to give you a third chance. I said.

And when you tell him we fucked the same night y'all meet and now your pregnant with my baby he's gonna leave ya ass. He said smiling.

So you did this purpose? I asked.

Yup. He said.

Your fucking selfish LaMelo honestly who the fuck does shit like that and let guess you thought we could get back together...you just like to see me hurt you don't fucking care about me and damn sure enough not finna care about my child. I said.

Our child and I will care oh and you will be mines again trust me. He said.

Ughhh I hate your bitch ass. I said stormed out the room I slammed his door and left.

Aye aye where you going? Gelo asked.

I gotta go your brother is just selfish as hell. I said.

Why what happened? He asked.

He purposely got me pregnant thinking I was finna get back with him. I said.

Yeah that's selfish...I'll talk to him about it. He said and hugged me.

Thanks gelly. I said.

Stop calling me that name. He said making a face. I laughed and smiled gelo always makes me smile when me and Melo got into fights. I miss my big brother. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't talk to gelo instead of melo.

Why I like it. I said giggling.

I don't it makes me feel weak. He said.

Like ya stroke gang. I said joking ion really how gelo get down.

Fuck you. He said. I laughed.

I'm joking G ion know how it is and I don't wanna know...but I gotta go. I said.

Ight bye Nai He said as I walked out the house.
𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I definitely fucking my chance getting back with Sa'nai she's definitely not getting back with me after what I did. I sighed and got up and walked downstairs.

Is Sa'nai still here? I asked.

I don't know but you did is fucked you melo honestly. He said. I sucked my teeth and ran outside and she was still here in car crying though. I walked up to the car and knocked on the window. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and rolled the window.

I'm sorry. I said.

That's all you have to say LaMelo you fucked my life. She said.

I know nai I'm sorry I was being selfish but I miss you so fucking much nai ...and I'm not ready for you to move on. I said.

Yeah I know that LaMelo you don't wanna see my happy. She said.

Am I supposed to sit here and wait for you to move on will I think your gonna get what you wanted. She said.

Baby. I said.

Stop calling me that. She said.

Sa'nai hear me out please...I'm generally sorry what I did it was selfish of me and I feel bad I just thought I could get my girl back if we had a baby together. I said.

You are but not the way you want is to be. She said.

I know I'm sorry. I said.

I'm sorry you lost me too. She said.