0.5

Sa'nai POV

Are you gonna tell Jabez or are you gonna hide it? Celia asked.

I'm gonna tell him and be honest...I just don't know when. I said.

Just call him over and tell him you needa talk and it important. She said. I nod and sighed.

I can't believe he would do this like who gets someone pregnant on purpose. I said.

Hey it's okay cuz you don't need him you got me I could be the baby's daddy and auntie. She said.

Sure. I said smiling.
••••
I texted Jabez earlier to meet and now I'm waiting for him outside his apartment outside. I looked  out the window and opened the door and he got in.

What's sup? He asked.

Imma just hundred percent honest and straight to the point...the night we meet after you left I went bathroom and I came out and my ex grabbed me and brought me to a room we was talking then he kissed me and I kissed back and then we had sex. I said.

Okay. He said.

Jabez are you not understanding what I'm saying? I asked.

No I am. He said.

Anyways then yesterday I found out I was pregnant and I understand if you don't wanna talk with me anymore but I just want you to know I really really like you like a lot and I'm sorry. I said.

You really think imma stop talk to you Sa'nai cuz you having a baby? He asked.

Well yeah. I answered.

Hell nah imma be there for you. He said. I smiled and I just had the idea to kiss him but he kissed back which took me by surprise.

I also you like you like a lot too Sa'nai. He said. I smiled again and pecked him on the lips.

You still wanna go on that date? He asked.

Of course. I said.

Ight let me go upstairs and get dress real quick. He said. I nod turned off the car and we went upstairs to his apartment. After he got dress we got in his car and left.
••••
I laughed as Jabez walked me to my apartment. We had a lot of fun we went to carnival in LA we walked on the beach then went out to eat I thought it was fun. 

I had fun today thank you. I said.

No problem. He said.

Okay well I'll text you later? I asked.

Or I'll I text you. He said.

Okay. I said.

Alright See you later Nai. He said and kissed my cheek.

I'll see you later Jay. I said waving as he walked away. I walked inside as soon as he turned the corner.

So how it go? Celia asked.

Well it went better then I thought. I said.

That's good. She said.

Yeah and could you bring me to get my car from his house? I asked.

Yeah sure. She said.
Next day...
You are currently 3 weeks and from what it looks like everything seems fine nothing wrong your healthy and and so is your baby. My doctor said. I don't really know her because I forgot it but I'll get it soon. Today I had my first appointment and as you heard I'm doing great. But after my appointment I went home.

What are you doing here? I asked.

Why didn't you tell me you had a appointment. He said.

Because I don't wanna see you or be a room with you. I said.

Sa'nai I'm the father of the this child you can't do that. He said.

LaMelo you got me pregnant on purpose you fucked my life up on purpose I hate you with all my guts LaMelo and I don't think I want my child around you fucking their life up too. I said.

Nai I'm sorry okay I thought getting you pregnant would just get us back together I wasn't thinking it fully threw I didn't mean to fuck your life. He said.

Next Wednesday is my next appointment. I said and walked inside.

Hey I'm not done. He said.

Well am I LaMelo I'm done talking to your ass leave me alone unless it's bout this baby don't call or talk to me. I said and closed the door. I sighed and walked to my room and started the shower.