Her super hero story

Note: This is a nine year old-you can't blame her for her lack of grammar and paragraphs and handwriting. Here it is. Also, this is her work un-unedited. 

This is such a funny story though.

She worked in a waste until one day she fell in some waste with chicken drumsticks. She looked normal, but she had superpowers. The chicken drumsticks become a live chicken an evil one for that matter. It swore revenge on man for eating it's kind. From that day on the normal girl called Asperina was a superheroine with her sidekick Mr Shersharion. She saved people from things like animals with rabies, floods and stuff like that until one day when an owl came to her with a message. It said: My sworn revenge will take on mankind with my army of chickens Normany, France yours hatefully the evil chicken, who swore revenge. She realised that she might not come back after that. So she asked her sidekick if she had a plan she said she did but she wouldn't like it. The chicken army was waiting but they only saw a business woman going to work; they shouted: Hey you do you know where our enemy is." She said she didn't, the chickens told her to spit out the truth then she replied their enemy was here. She ripped off her business suit and she was actually Asperina. She stood there waiting for a challenge. The enemy army shot eggs at her she punched them they flapped at her but she swatted them back with her sidekick on her shoulders as an extra pair of hands. Then their final attack they charged straight towards her she whistled then 256 foxes came out and anthem all except the leader then he said that he'll be back but he was eaten last but not least. Asperina had won the battle and all people were safe. At last it was a happily ever after. The end.

I told you so.

 Writer -check.