FLOWER FIELD ミ☆

— I usually go to the meadow to study. People come, people go, but I stay. Listening to music and feeling the breeze in my hair. One day, I brought my dogs Insam and Hongsam with me for some fresh air. A lady with dark gingerish hair, mesmerising eyes and an enchanting smile came up to me and said.

"Your dogs are so cute !!"

She looked barely younger than me, but her smile was contagious and I found myself smiling back.

"Thank you !" I responded. "This one's Insam and this one's Hongsam." I said, pointing towards my lap, where the sleeping puppies lay.

"Hey, I think I've seen you somewhere." said the unknown lady.

"Really ?", I responded, very confused as I couldn't remember a time where I had seen her. With her deep dimples and rosy cheeks I thought I would remember such magnificent features on one human

"Yea !! We have chemistry together !!"

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Seoul Woman's University ?". The lady tried to jog my memory.

I finally remembered her. "OH !!" I finally exclaimed "You're Chaeryeong right ?"

She extended her hand

"It's a pleasure to meet you, properly anyways" I said to Chaeryeong "I'm Yeji ! Would you like to sit down ?"

"I'd love to !!" Chaeryeong's smile changed her eyes to cresent moons as she took her seat next to me. I didn't notice it was getting late, or dark even, because Chaeryeong's smile lit up the whole park. We spent the rest of the night laughing, talking, rolling around and playing with Insam and Hongsam. I checked my watch and saw the time.
21:00.

"SHOOT!" I shouted. "I'm so so soo sorry but I gotta go ! I have an exam tomorrow !!"

"Oh!, no worries, Yeji."

Chaeryeong's soothing voice calmed me down straight away. I took a deep breath.

"Oh and by the way," I asked. Chaeryeong looked up as if to ask her what she wanted to say. "Could I um... have your number...?"

Chaeryeong's expression changed from puzzled to what looked content. "Of course !!" she chirped "It's *** *** ****."

"Great, thank you !!" I called out, in a rush to get home. "See you tomorrow !"

I faintly saw Chaeryeong's glistening smile and her hand waving back at me.

On my way home, an image of Chaeryeong's cresent moon eye smile and adorable laugh filled my head.

"Oh god" I muttered to myself. "I'm gonna fail tomorrow.