Chapter 1

9 ABY

A starship settled in the dust surrounding the second Wren Fortress. It was quickly surrounded by a half-circle of Mandalorian soldiers. The ship was of sleek design, definitely Mandalorian and painted all black. The hatch opened, and out walked a Mandalorian in striking black and green armor. He wore a long black cape with a green Mythosaur skull embroidered on it, as well as a myriad of weapons, including the standard jetpack and rocket launcher, blasters, and two long cylinders strapped to his sides.

As soon as he stepped clear of the ship's shadow every soldier turned their guns on him. To their surprise the Mandalorian did not move in any act of peace or surrender, instead he stepped forward defiantly and said in a clear voice, slightly muffled and distorted by the helmet on his head.

"I request an audience with your leader."

"I am afraid we cannot permit that right now." A soldier who seemed to be the leader of the group stepped forward. "Who are you?"

"That is not for you to know," the Mandalorian replied. "Though you will take me to your leader."

He said this with a small wave of his hand directed toward the soldier, who, to the dismay of the crowd, replied,

"Of course, right this way."

The soldier and the Mandalorian brushed past the crowd and headed toward the fortress. As soon as they had passed though, the rest of the Mandalorians turned on the stranger's back and opened fire.

A split-second before the blaster bolts reached him, the Mandalorian whipped around and flicked his wrist. The two cylinders at his sides flew up, spinning and twisting around, before connecting into one long hilt and returned to the strangers hand. Two long cuts of deep scarlet burst forth from each end of the hilt as he spun the hilt around, perfectly deflecting each blaster shot into the sky and away from him. He turned toward the rest of the soldiers and declared, "You will take me to your leader."

No one argued, so he tossed the lightsaber into the air before flicking his wrist once more. The blades disappeared into the hilt which disconnected once more and came to rest back at the Mandalorian's sides. With that he followed the leader into the stronghold.

The Mandalorian followed the leader through beautiful gray halls until the came to two large doors guarded by stoic soldiers. The guards saluted to the leader who promptly took of his helmet. He looked young, too young to be leading a platoon of soldiers, with dark hair and sparkling blue eyes.

The stranger looked around the room taking in the beauty of it all. Through a side door entered a pair of Mandalorians who looked distinctly like a mother and daughter pairing. The older woman, in pristine gold and gray armor, had dark hair tied back into a bun and carried herself with a certain air of dignity that only a ruler could have, which is what the Mandalorian pinpointed her as. The daughter wore black armor with hundreds of paint splatters on it, and she had short, purple-dyed hair. The older woman sat down on a her throne and asked, "Tristan, who is this?"

"I don't know much about him, Mother. He arrived and demanded do see you."

The Mandalorian seemed to flinch at the term "Mother." He slowly lifted his helmet, holding it in the crook of his arm. He was fairly young with tousled, dirty blonde hair, striking green eyes, and two thin scars that ran from his forehead, through his left eye, and down his cheek.

"I can speak for myself thank you very much," the Mandalorian muttered. Raising his voice he declared," Countess Ursa Wren, it has been a while."

"What in the world do you mean?" The countess replied.

"The last time I was in your presence it was on an ice planet of sorts. I was very little back then, though everything seems to be the same as it was back then." He flicked his wrist, and one of his lightsaber hilts flew up into his hand, igniting into a solid red blade.

Recognition dawned on Ursa Wren's face as the Mandalorian finished his speech with one last sentence,

"You really don't remember me, Mother?"

Hey guys, so I decided to write a SW story! This is about an OC who I came up with years ago.

Please Vote and Comment

Thank You,

Silas