greetings

taeil grabbed the warm chocolate chip pie, flicking his hair out of his face quickly before exiting his house. he left the warmth of it to face the biting cold of the evening, knocking on the house next to his.

taeil had just moved to seoul from gwacheon-si, the neighborhood was small and each house had its unique thing going on there.

———

jisung laid on the couch, his long body draped over the entire piece of furniture. the movie 'minions' played while his family waited for his mom to set the table. he rolled his eyes at the knocking on the door before kicking himself up off the couch and towards the source of annoyment.

"i got it mom!" the teenager called out before the woman could even open her mouth. he swung the door open, looking down naturally to meet the pair of innocent eyes beneath him.

taeil cleared his throat before smiling his grand smile, tilting his head a millimeter, making his hair flop to the side, "hello! i'm moon taeil your new neighbor. i'm so sorry for bothering you this late but i couldn't wait any longer, hopefully i'm not interrupting dinner."

jisung let the older man's warm voice surround his hearing sense, his voice was like honey, so was his skin.

the boy's mother came from behind him bowing to taeil, taking ahold of the pie in his hands. "excuse my son, he's— going through puberty. it's so nice to meet you! come in! it's cold and you're barely covered. jisung take this in the kitchen and take that hat off," the haste woman spoke ushering the pie in his hands.

taeil smiled at jisung again figuring he was about to leave the two adults, only to find the teenager staring at him first. the older scrunched his eyebrows questioningly before brushing it off and stepping in the warm home.

"i'm tiffany, that's my youngest son jisung, my husband siwon, my oldest son taeseob, and my daughter eunbi— ," tiffany was cut off by the oldest son and her daughter.

"mom it's holland!"
"it's sinb now!"

the woman rolled her eyes before mouthing 'kids' to taeil, to which he just laughed softly. jisung came back from putting the pie in the kitchen, standing behind the couch his mom was sitting on across from the loveseat taeil sat all cutely on. "so taeil, are you married? do you have kids?" tiffany asked him, crossing her legs as she got comfortable.

taeil blushed shaking his head and hands quickly, "oh no, no. no to being married and no to kids. it's not that i don't want to do those things just haven't met the right one that's all."

tiffany nodded with a look of remorse on her face, taeil gave a short smile. he looked behind her meeting the eyes of jisung, who just winked taeil then walking off. taeil sat their dumbfounded at the 'child's' action, he rolled his eyes subtly before standing.

"well i should get going, again i'm so sorry for interrupting. you guys are such sweet people, know i'm here for whenever you need me!" taeil spoke gathering himself, pulling down the ends of his shorts. jisung's mother jumped up giving the short man a hug, embracing him tightly, catching taeil off guard.

"no no, thank you so much for coming, i'm so glad you're not a bad person! we will definitely let you know if we need you, and you do the same hun. jisung go walk your sunbae to the door," tiffany sweetly muttered getting prepared to finish up dinner.

jisung happily walked towards taeil only realizing the big height different between the two when he stood behind him. the teenage boy was about 6'0" and taeil stood only at 5'5". taeil turned around nervously, smiling at the weird boy before walking towards the door.

taeil and tiffany said their goodbyes wishing one another farewell, jisung closed the door and finally being alone with the older man.

"hyung, can i ask you something?" jisung started

taeil hummed then nodded in approval looking up at him.

"are you gay? by chance?" he boldly finished the word itching in his mind. watching how taeil turned beet red breaking eye contact. "so you are... sweet! a bottom right?"

taeil gasped swatting jisung's arm, "kid, what the hell?! don't ask things like that, especially to your h..hyung." the older tried his best at scolding the younger but apparently it didn't phase him based on the look that remains of jisung's face.

once they got to taeil's door, jisung pinned the older man to it but placing one of his large hands across the base of taeil's neck, the others sneakily grabbing ahold of the olders thigh. taeil froze, mentally ready to beat the shit out of this kid but his body reacted as though the boy was the dominant male.

"you're a bottom right? i can tell, you know how i can tell? by your posture and thigh. you have a hickey on your upper thigh, which means someone did a number on you but it was just a hook-up. since, you know, you haven't met the one and all," the cocky tone was thick on jisung's deep voice. taeil moved under both his hands, giving his fingers a better feel of the tan skin. "give me a shot, i could be the one. or at least i could make your body feel like i'm the one," he smirked dragging his fingers up taeil's thigh and towards the inside of the soft skin.

the teenager broke apart from the older man, replacing the cocky smirk with a innocent smile, waving with his fingers as he walked backwards before turning around smoothly entering his house. once the boy closed the door, taeil uppercutted the air in front of him cursing lowly. making it into his own house with a mind running with the pesky kid, he's about ready to move again because of him.