The beggining

Okay I am going to jump right in to it the fist thing from the day we start school at five years old we think am I going to make friends and are people going to like me right that same feeling goes with us thought are life time I should know being a around people and hospitals my hole life granite I am only 14 I still lived a life I may not be that old but I think we come in to the world knowing more then we need to even thought we might not now we know it we do some how. Love thought what is love every one tells us that when you love some one to let them go. If you think about it what does that really mean to just never love because your only going to leave it but I love just was never loved back by some one that's not related to me. The point of being in a relationship is not to just say you have a boyfriend or girlfriend in the real world but in school that's the only reason why people date right I don't know.Its funny tho that every one only cares about there reputation at school they got to have every thing that every one else wants the girl the sports the looks and the popularity.But thats just my oppinion my names is kay and this is my story about liveing life to the fullist and you get the rest.