- 08

Class ended making everyone stood up and start to pack their stuff. I stood up as looked at soobin. "lets go" he nodded. "where you two are going?" taehyung asked making me look at him. "ah to grab drinks" "a friendly hangout" three of them nodded. As i walked out of the class with soobin.

And as soon i walked out of the university exit gate, my phone buzzed. I took it out as saw a notification. It was a message from jungkook. I opened it. My eyes automatically widened as i looked at his message.

"ah y/n, make sure to come back soon, you won't want daddy to punish you, right?"

I looked behind as saw three of them walking out of the building. Taehyung and jimin were giggling as jungkook was looking at me while bitting his lips.

"gosh" i mumbled as immediately took the hold of soobin hand as started to run. He looked at me confused but gave the partnership in running. Wait- why we are running tho?! I stopped as soobin looked at me. "mind telling me?"

"i don't even know the answer myself" i said as he sighed but laughed out afterwards. I turned red because of embarrassment as i mentally cursed myself.

And for the first time, i felt butterflies in my stomach. But still, why?