Chapter 1

Do you guys know some of the character names are different with other language? For example, in the English language comic Anthony's name is Anthony, while in Malaysian language comic it's Aaron. I wonder why they make it different, it'll be confusing to other readers. I read the comic in Malaysian language, so now I'll need to learn their English names so that I can write this fanfiction. *sigh*

Near Norman and Harry's seats, there's a few girls passionately chatting and giggling.

"What's your type in boys, Hana?"

"Hmm... It has to be someone tall, handsome and masculine. Like Senior Anthony!"

"Nice! I prefer someone like Senior Richard!"

The girls break into giggles while Harry stared at them, munching his burrito while Norman just studied his notes.

"I wonder why girls are so picky about who they want to date. They could've just choose someone like me. Right, Norman?"

"Hmm... I don't really care. It's their choice, not mine."

"Dude, don't say that! You've gotta support me. Or else I'm never gonna end up with a girl," said Harry with a sad face.

"Why would you want to be with a girl, anyway? They are just gonna demand you to buy them so many things like clothes and jewelries. It's troublesome."

"That's true, but not all girls are like that. For example, Mia."

Norman's gaze darted to Mia who's sweeping the floor with a smile on her face. She truly looked like she'd make a perfect housewife.

"That's true. But still," Norman focused back on the notes in front of him. "Romance is such a burden. At least to me."

"I don't blame you, I kinda get why you would think like that..."

"Thanks for understanding. Even if they are literal angels like Mia, I still can't find myself involving myself in romance."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not good with feelings."

"Huhu, Norman don't make me pity you like that."

"It's fine, I don't really care for it either way. I've already accepted it."

"What're you guys talking about?"

Corey suddenly showed up out of nowhere in front of Norman and Harry's seats, making Harry startled.

"You... Don't scare me like that! I might have a hard attack!" Harry said putting his hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry," Corey caressed the back of his head, looking a bit apologetic.

"Do you have to discuss with me about something?" Norman said looking at Corey.

"No, I don't. I just want to join you guys's conversation..."

"Oh, I see. I thought you wanted something."

"Eh? Why would you assume like that?" Corey flashed a confused smile.

"Because people only come to talk to me when they need something. I'm the class leader after all."

Corey gave Norman a sympathetic smile.

"I'm not like them. I enjoy talking to all kinds of people without considering how they're like. Actually, I don't find you weird or anything. You might be a bit laid back, but you're nice and helpful to the class. You're a good person, Norman."

Norman was a bit taken aback from Corey's compliment to him. He smiled a little.

"Thank you, err... What's your name again?"

Corey fell to the floor.

"I-I can't believe you! You still haven't memorized our classmates's names? Despite being a class monitor??"

"Sorry about that. I have so much other important things to remember."

"Basically you're saying that I'm not important..."

"Don't take it to heart, dude. You know it's just like Norman to not care about things," said Harry as he laughed at Corey's unbelievable expression. Corey sighed.

"I guess you're right. Okay, I'll introduce myself right here, right now. My name's Corey, a fellow classmate of yours. I like to do sports, especially basketball and my favourite drinks are energy drinks. Nice to meet you" Corey smiled and extended a hand to Norman. Norman nodded and took his hand.

"Um... I'm Norman. Nice to meet you too."

"Great! Now we've become friends, right?" Corey said happily.

"But we've just introduced ourselves. Right now we're acquaintances -"

"Who cares! There's no rules in becoming friends. You can even become best friends in just one day."

"Uhh... Okay then."

"So Norman and Harry, what were you guys discussing just now?" Corey asked with an interested expression.

"We were talking about romance," Harry answered. This made Corey choked a little.

"R... Romance, huh? Why are you guys talking about that?"

"Well, there's some girls that were discussing about their type in boys."

"And Norman said that romance is a burden." Harry said.

"Burden, huh..." Corey caressed the back of his head. "I don't know about it being a burden or not, but I know that we're still kids. We need to focus on our education rather than romance."

"Don't be so uptight, Corey. Do you know most people found their partners in their highschool days?" Harry crossed his arms. "In other words, school is a matchmaker place for us kids!"

"Err..." Corey just looked at Harry with 'what should I do' look.

"Don't influence him, Harry. Corey is an excellent student. You'll be in trouble if words got out that you tried to taint his principles."

"I'm not tainting his principles! Romance in school isn't a bad thing as long as you know where to draw the line!"

"Actually..." Corey crossed his arms. "Harry's words aren't wrong."

"Eh?" Harry and Norman looked at Corey.

"You guys want to try something?" Corey smiled, seeming like he had an idea in his head.

"Ehh?!" Harry looked surprised to see Corey agreeing with him.

'Harry... What have you done?' Norman thought as he watched Corey.

Now Norman is sure there would be troubles coming along the line. Norman sighed.

"How troublesome."