LARRY STYLINSON - FIRST KISS

It was a dark and gloomy night, it was after our concert and me and Harry’s house was the first stop.

We got out the car both of us thinking yes some time alone. We got inside all of the light were of so Lou thought to himself this is my chance to make a move so quickly before Harry turned the lights on I pretended to trip and make a loud noise, I fell on the floor with a big thump harry got scared to he quickly turned the lights on and came on the floor “BooBear are you okay?”  Harry said while lying on the floor with me. He carried me into my bed and then sat with me trying to help me him “imp okay” I said with a very low voice.

I felt bad tricking him but it was worth it but I just wish I could tell him how I really want to kiss him for once, we have been dating for a month and we have not even kissed once that’s not how love is supposed to be.

So I decided I am going to ask him when we can have our first kiss.  So I walked in to the kitchen were Harry was eating.

Lou: “Hazza I need to ask you something!”

Harry: “what bobber you know you can ask me anything”

Lou: “aaahhh”

Lou: “hurmm … we have ready been dating for a month don’t you think it’s time we had our first kiss?”

Harry: “urrmmm”

Lou: “wait never mind I must sound like such an idiot just forget about it good night”

I walked to my bed feeling sad and stupid; I brushed my teeth and got into my bed. I was about to fall asleep and I heard a knock on the door I said “come in” it was harry he walked in and got into bed with me we both said nothing but we fell asleep in seconds.

It was the morning Harry had woken up and then I did we were looking at each other with our heads about 2 inches away from each other, we were both looking at each other with eyes that said I love you Harry reached in to kiss me I was so suppressed so I kissed him back we stopped after about a minuet then we started again we got into it. We were both pink and smiling stupidly I brought my head back just for one moment and I said to Harry “did you really want to kiss me?” “Yes” Harry replied so we started getting into it then after about 10 min we heard our home phone ring I went to get it.

It was Niall, Liam and Zayn all together they wanted to know if I and Harry wanted to go hang out with them.

I went to ask Harry if he wanted to go he said “okay I will go and get changed” I said “cool”, we both went and got changed then we drove to nail’s house but on the way there I said to Harry “thank you”.

He just smiled at me that charming harry styles smile that made me fall for him in the first place, making my heart beat faster and faster. Harry stopped at a red light and put his hand on my knee making me shiver; he must have felt that as he quickly moved his hand away. I gave him my best puppy dog face by sticking out my bottom lip. He looked at me and chuckled before putting his arms around my waist. His emerald green eyes staring at me lovingly and I just can’t help but look at him with love shining through my own eyes. He pulled me closer as our faces were almost touching. The beautiful moment was interrupted by a loud ‘honk’ from the car behind. We both blushed as we saw the green light.  Harry kept one of his hands around my waist for the whole journey. We parked the car in the car park harry put his other hand around my waist and I put his arms around his neck. We shared a long passionate kiss before leaving the car and walking up to nialls apartment.

Harry and I had not told anyone about our relationship,” are we going to tell them today?” Louis asked “No, Lou” they probably won’t take it in the right way. “We will just keep it a secret until we are ready” Harry said while looking at me worried. I pick up his hand and bring it up to my lips and kiss it 8 times.

“You’ve kissed my hand more times than you have kissed me” he said teasingly

At that he leaned in again and we kissed, we pulled away before it became anything more serious and rang the doorbell to be greeted a few seconds later by a cheery leprechaun stuffing his face with pizza.