𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

Before you read the rest of the intro, I just wanted to clarify that this book is dedicated to the love of my life damnallgoodnamesgone

damnallthegoodnamesgone, 

You are more than just my fellow Dabi simp. Babes, you are one of the greatest humans on the planet. You are also my rock, the Cherry to my Joe, my Internet wife, and someone I respect more than all of my favorite fictional characters combined. You have helped me grow so much as a person and through some of the hardest experiences of my life. 

Talking to you feels like a vacation from my troubles and I love reading your headcanons and ideas about the world. I can never get enough of learning new things from you. You always know what I need to hear and give me great advice. You remind me that I deserve to be treated with love and respect, especially when I forget that I deserve that myself. You encourage me to by myself, even when my insecurities and the world around me says otherwise. Matching profile pictures with you feels like I'm kissing you since we live so far away from each other, but I don't mind that at all. You always put up with me, my anime meme spam, and quirkiness. I am so grateful to have met you and gotten to know you.

My life would be so weird and incomplete if you weren't in it.

I can't describe how much I love and appreciate you. You mean the world to me and I hope that in dedicating my favorite book that I've written to you, you will never forget that.

Giving you all of my love,

~𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒

~~~~

Okay, now back to the introduction and request rule book... >~<

As I mentioned earlier, this is mostly going to be a place for me to share my Dabi x OC one shots with anyone who wants to read them. 

I'm putting requests on hold for this book since I have too much going on right now as I mentioned in my Avatar 1-shots book. I'm going to have my requests be done the same way. 

Here are the request rules for when I start accepting requests again.

I'm gonna be pretty strict about this so no chaos or hate happens here because of me.
My mission as a Wattpad user is to make the environment as peaceful as possible, and I can't do that without having rules for this book!
Let's dive right in then...

1. Be polite and bear with me: If you want to request a one shot, ask nicely in the comments. Now that I'm back in school, I may take longer to respond or accept anything. If you're the first person to ask for a request and I don't respond right away, that does not mean that that your request is rejected. I just haven't validated it yet or haven't finished writing it. This may or may not take some time.

As a writer with other projects and a life outside of Wattpad, I have a decent amount of things on my plate. Next rule!

2. Don't take anything personally: How you get your one shot request is first come, first serve. If you don't get the request you want, it's not because I don't like you. It's because I either have something else going on or I'm working on another book like Sorry, Wrong Text or my Acxa x Reader coming out soon.

3. There is a password for you to request a one shot: Before asking for the plot you want, you have to comment your first fictional crush (I'm so EVIL, hahaha.) and where that crush is from first.