chapter 1:saved

Izuku Midoriya is a student at UA. All the other students are making his life hell, well except one Todoroki is there for Izuku and stands up for him. One day Todoroki was visiting his mom at the hospital and he realized he wants to kill his dad and all the people who made izuku's life a living hell. At the dorms class 1A decided to do something unforgivable...

Bakugou: OI USELESS GET OVER HERE NOW!

Izuku comes running down and goes to the common room where he sees all his classmates and teachers with devilish smirks ...

Izuku: ye-yes

Bakugou: you know you can be useful for once...

Kirishima comes from behind and pins Izuku ... All males in the room are walking to him unbuckling their pants . You know what happens next...

Izuku was broken from that day in ...he was able to get the footage of what happened and much more. He told Todoroki what had happened and Todoroki helped him alot afterwards.

Months past and it was Izuku's birthday. Today he went into his classroom to see a letter on his desk. The letter said...:

Hey useless we really hate you in fact everyone does .

You should just die already and be with your mom or get a quirk in your next life. You will always be useless.

JUST GO DIE!

He couldn't stop the tears from running down his face everyone felt bad for him Todoroki was going to help him but class had started. Aizawa was in the middle of teaching the whole time Izukus eyes were shadowed by his bangs. At the end of the day Izuku went up to the rooftop.  His classmates were wondering what he was doing and followed him up. They then saw Izuku over the railings about to jump. They tried to stop him but failed. Izuku jumped and died. Todoroki who was at the entrance to UA heard a splat behind him . He turned around and broke down crying. In izuku's mind he was transported to a red abyss and a black figure was infront of him.

Zagred: hello there young one I have chosen you .

Izuku: chose me for what

Zagred: to be the next cause if the destruction of this planet.

Izuku was shocked but couldn't care less about people but Todoroki

Zagred: and about that crush if yours he can come join us

Izuku was excited for so long he wanted revenge

Izuku: I accept but what are you

Zagred: I am a demon named Zagred and I am going to mend our souls so you can have my power.

Zagred the started mending their souls and Izuku felt like he could take on the world but one question still remained.

Izuku: why pick me

Zagred: because you have hate , more hatred than I've seen ever. You are a demon now. My power allows anything to happen as long as you say it

Izuku: thank you so much I wanna kill them already but I need to strategize

Zagred: heh your just like me

Izuku chuckled and ask Zagred

Izuku: hey Zagred can I call you....Father.

Zagred:Of course you can son

Izuku: thank you Father

Izuku started to disappear when he woke up he found himself in a puddle of blood and by teachers and students. He got up and wanted to test something out on bakugou. He looked at bàkugous teary and shocked face.

Izuku: be crushed

Bakugou fell to the ground with gravity pushing him down. People being shocked was an understatement. Izuku was sending dark thoughts from Todoroki and pulled him to to his house and locked them in. He then explained everything and asked him to be a villain with him. Todoroki accepted the offer and got a copy of Zagreds soul. Todoroki has Zagreds powers too and this was the beginning of their Legacy.