How it began!

One chapter story :).

Howling..Laughter and joy! These two pups were so caught up in each other's friendship...wait a second we'll get to that bit later! Anyway as I was going to say these two pups were named after two god/Goddess The girl was called Lilac and the boy was named Acer (made up gods). Acer was named after the god of power and Lilac was named after the goddess of light meaning they were both loyal and brave especially Acer,Since he loved to annoy the fellow guards near Luminous lake. Now you may think why is this lake got such a name? It's because the lake illuminates at night kind-of like a shimmering rainbow like light and In winter it gives a drinking and food  source for the less fortunate..But the gaurds have to stay on there shift until the next day because intruders like goblin wolves and demonic dragon wolves would come to steal the source of it. So that's why they stay on patrol. Don't worry this is the good part! Aha I'll tell ya why,There was a robbery at the lakes shop and before the robbers left they stole all the power source! Don't get sad eventually they found the goblin wolves but never found the dragons..You see they feared the dragon wolves because they were the most powerful creatures on this planet (planet equrune pronounced eq-er-une). :') I'm to lazy to finish this yall finish this ?