𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓶

Author note: Set in  Prisoner of Azkaban Time frame. (3rd movie/book) 

 Feel free to leave comments and ideas down below😊 💖

 Information on Verena: 

Full Name: Verena Ryuu Williams

Birth date: -unknown

Age: 113 years old (13 in this life-As she can regenerate)

(Her body doesn't change when she regenerates)

Appearance:  Dark brown hair (looks black when wet) . Amber eye colour (glow's when using her powers or really angry-See cover for reference of them). Tall bout 5'6 ish. Has small build with some curves to her.  Pale skin (pink undertone). Harsh feature's except for her lips. 

◾Hogwarts's house:   Hufflepuff 🦡💛

◾Year: Third Year

◾Wand: 10¾" Cherry Wood. Pheonix Feather core. 

 Backstory:

  Verena has lived one lifetime, now on her second after being reborn she is 13 years old. she came to Hogwarts at 11 like all the others.  Whenever she die's she is reborn shortly afterwards. Her body changes into golden glowing ashes and floats away to settle somewhere else to transform into a new-born baby. She retains her memories from each life that she lives. 

She has new power's/ gift's in every new life that carries on into the new one. her current abilities that she is aware of is: Heightened senses , Improved strength, speed and agility .Can also Shapeshift, Hold her breath for up to an hour. Recently she has developed, legilimency and can use non verbal magic but chooses to hide it.

 Recently she has developed, legilimency and can use non verbal magic but chooses to hide it

Into the story:

 Verena headed down to the king's cross station after saying goodbye to her adopted parent's. Daniel and Emma Williams. She looked back and waved and grabbed her trunk and headed in. once in she ran through the magic barrier that allowed only magic folk not muggles into the station where the bright red train awaited to take student's to Hogwarts. She quickly handed her trunk to one of the train's workers and headed on board to the train. Walking down the narrow halls of the trains she made her way down to find a seat. As she walked she bumped into Draco Malfoy. Her parent's knew the Malfoy's as they had worked in the ministry with them on several occasions so her and Draco more a less grew up together as Draco's mother Narcissa and Verena's mother got on well and quite often saw each other for dinner or tea to talk business or just catch up in general. As for Lucius Draco's father he wasn't as fond of Verena's father but it was mostly down to a bit of a competition in their work as to who could be better and kiss the minsters ass the best.