A year coming to a end

Hope's POV:
- My name is Hope Mikaelson, I'm a tribrid the only one of my kind. My parents are Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, I attended Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry since first year -

I packed away all my stuff since it was finally time to go home for the summer. Hermione and I get to spend time together over the summer and I can't wait to have the best time ever.

"Hermione!" I yell hoping she'd hear me.

Hermione runs in with her clothes she is packing in her hands and looks at me in confusion, She probably thought something was wrong even though nothing was wrong.

"Yeah Hope? I'm trying to pack" Hermione says.

" Are you rushing cause you don't wanna see Ron or Malfoy?" I asked her.

Hermione shrugs and rolls her eyes as she walked back to her room and, continued to pack her things. She didn't like Malfoy cause of him calling her mudblood.

I finished packing and then left my room. As I walked down the stairs I see Draco staring at me. I felt very uncomfortable because he usually shows no interest in me.

" the bloody hell" I thought walking past Draco.

He'd stare at me as I walked by him. He was with pansy one person in his inner circle, and they were really close.

"Not gonna say anything mikaelson" Pansy yelled.

She walks up to me grabbing my arm aggressively to get my attention, I let out a growl as I turn to her.

"Let go of me now." I say pulling her hand off my arm.

I walk away pulling my suitcase with my family's symbol on it,Acting like nothing happened. I felt Pansy giving me a dirty look while I was walking away.

A/N

Hi guys that the end of this chapter!!
Hope you enjoyed!