𝑂𝑛𝑒

I walked onto platform 9 3/4, I'm going back to hogwarts for my sixth year. Summer felt like an eternity, I love staying home and with my family and all, but I get lonely, I never get to see my friends.

I say goodbye to my parents and tell them I'll write to them, "Now y/n don't go around and getting in trouble with the weasley twins this year got it," mum says with a stern voice.

"I won't mum," I say knowing it's a lie. We say our final goodbyes and I get on the train. I find an empty compartment and sit down, waiting for the train to start moving.

As soon as the train started moving I see the two red headed twins in the doorway. Fred Weasley, one of my best friends since first year. His brother, George Weasley, is my best friend too, but I've had the biggest crush on him for god knows how long.

"Hey guys, how was your summer," I say as George sits next to me and Fred sits across from us. "It was great," they said in unison like always.

"We pranked the family a lot," Fred states.

"Especially Percy and Ron, how was yours y/n," George adds.

"It was kind of boring," we continued talking about our summers and pranks we would try this year. I fall asleep after a while of talking.

An hour or so had passed, I wake up and see Fred smiling at me. I realized my head was lying on George's shoulder. A blush started to rise to my cheeks.

"Oh uhm sorry George. I- I'm going to change into my robes." They must have already changed because they had their robes on already. I got up and walked away embarrassed.

After I changed into my robes I head back to my compartment. I was about to walk in before I heard George say, "She's amazing Fred, I'm telling you I fell for her."

There was a little stab in my heart. "Get it together y/n," I whisper to myself.

I put on a fake smile and headed in taking my original seat, "Who are you talking about Georgie." George looked surprised when I walked in, "uhm no one."

I rolled my eyes and let it go even though I wanted to know who this girl was.

I let the twins talk while I looked out the window. The castle came into view, it lightened my mood up. I'm finally here again and I can't wait for this year to start!