05

ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣ ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ

ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣ ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?!"

Sophie looked down at her cheerleader outfit and stretched her neck to look at her skirt, slightly bouncing on her feet while holding pom-poms in both of her hands, obviously was unaware of blood splashing out of Mineta and Kaminari's noses. "Eh? I thought we are supposed to cheer for you guys? Ah! Kaminari-kun, why are you bleeding?" The girl dropped her pom-poms and scurried to the boy in concern, ignoring Mineta who was calling her name for a favor since she was cradling Kaminari's face gently to wipe his blood.

"Didn't you tell me, Aizawa-sensei was the one who informed you?" She dabbed his nose slowly and turned her head around to look at her foster father but the long black haired guy just slapped his forehead, sweatdropped at her obliviousness, clearly she had no sense of awareness at all. The girls then cried out that they had been tricked by Kaminari and Mineta once again and Sophie slowly had fire blasting in her eyes as Momo even used her Creation to make the outfits for them. "Mineta-kun, Kaminari-kun, naughty as always aren't you, huh?"

Sophie smiled sweetly at them and she almost caught a satisfaction look in Aizawa's smile when she strangled them, the girl silently fangirled over her teacher's smirk and Toru, patted her shoulder, saying it didn't hurt to be a cheerleader. Kyoka rolled her eyes and threw the pom-poms in anger, assisting Sophie in beating the boys before the recreational games started and after that, there will be a competition–the sixteen from four teams, that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one on one. But they can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation.

And Sophie was really surprised to see Ojiro withdraw from the competition and it looked like her hypothesis was correct after all. He was under someone's Quirk that made him unable to remember anything from the calvary battle and her brown eyes scanned the area, her smile widened when there was a guy averting his eyes from her. She had found the guy and her heart ached for Ojiro. "Ojiro-kun, I'm–" She stopped herself. It was better for him to not say anything right now. It's about his pride. Sophie held his hand and everyone could see his cheeks reddening. "Ojiro-kun, please watch over us! You can count on us!"

"Vlad-san–uh." The tailboy nodded and he turned his head away from her. "And um, why are you wearing cheerleader outfit?" Sophie smiled sheepishly, covering her chest with her pom-poms and there was another student withdrawing as well and Midnight accepted their withdrawal. He had the same reason, Sophie was quite worried about the mysterious guy, Shinso, since he seemed to be aiming at Midoriya. But she trusted Midoriya. She knew he could do it. Soon, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki had moved up to make sixteen and Sophie brightened up when her eyes discovered that she was chosen to fight Sero.

"Izuku Midoriya isn't it? I'm looking forward to the first match."

"Me–"