06

ⓜⓐⓔⓛⓢⓣⓡⓞⓜ

ⓜⓐⓔⓛⓢⓣⓡⓞⓜ

"The start of the second round! He was kind of famous in middle school! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus! My favourite students, Sophie Vlad! The Princess of UA! Better hold on to your seats, folks!"

Bakugo darkened his eyes and glared at her, giving Sophie a look that he only spared to villains. "Your Quirk is water, right? If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. You won't get off with just an ouch. It will be more than that." Present Mic began the match and Vivi took off a sprint, dashing towards him before Sophie could even say something, Bakugo only scowled and he blasted an explosion to her face. Somewhere in the darkness, Sophie lost her balance and she was worried over Vivi.

Vivi-chan, are you alright?

"Yeah, I manage to survive."

Good, but we have to do this together. Follow my instructions. Bakugo-kun is aggressive and there's no way he would let us attack from distance. Get behind him and wash him away. Sophie watched the fight through Vivi's point of view, praying for her safety since Vivi couldn't really handle her Quirk well enough yet. And if only she was the one who was fighting, she could finish Bakugo only by draining water in his body but Vivi wasn't able to do that. Vivi followed her words yet, he saw her movements and blasted another blow.

Sophie swallowed hard. Vivi was only five years old. Her body couldn't handle too much pain in that condition. Vivi sped to him and successfully kicked him on the head but he managed to grab her leg and tossed her on the ground, making Sophie let out another pained scream. Since Vivi had taken control of her body, her sense of feeling pain was heightened and Vivi ran circling him to attack but every step she took, he had already surpassed her. But she dared to proceed and she tried to drown him although, it might be futile but she did make him stay put and secretly used the Quirk to finish him off.

"Die!"

She kept attacking without rest but Bakugo was still getting aggressive and the crowd began to boo at Bakugo for being rough to a girl. There's even someone from them saying Bakugo was playing with the poor girl and Aizawa gritted his teeth. "Was that a pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home and look into changing careers! She is not weak! Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent. It's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

Vivi! Come back! You don't have to do this to me!

"Not yet, nee-chan. I am still standing." Vivi wiped her lips and breathed heavily. She was losing time. Sophie screamed her name even louder when Vivi jumped on Bakugo and wrapped her legs around his neck to flip him in order to hold him, then she used water to throw him out of the line but of course, he wouldn't let his guard down. The boy immediately did a counterattack and Vivi wanted to win it for Sophie. She wanted to pay her kind deed and that's the only way for now. She won't lose. But it seemed, she was not strong enough.