Part 1

~Evil Genos Pov ~

It was just another day with my master and the hero's trying to rise against us and try and take us down and take what's rightfully ours.

"Damn you both you two will die by our hands so we can finally live in peace and won't have to live in fear anymore from your rein in terror so we can step foot out of our homes -

That's when only for a second I saw my master, master Saitama punch him and his body looked disfigured and unrecognizable it was utterly disgusting and serves the human right thinking that he could overthrow us. Saitama had a look on his face that was cold and looked deadly serious the look I only see when he's pissed.

"Genos kill them ...kill them all and then make sure everyone knows we made an example out of them ".I nodded and he left back to our headquarters.

I focused all my attention on the hero's that were left and they started to attack but I used my cannon and incinerate them all they were just a bunch of dogs not worth my time. From all the commotion I could see people come out of their houses or stop what they were doing and their faces were petrified and they were either crying or screaming at me.

"Listen up!!! If anybody again tries to revolt or gets caught trying to change things-I picked up the ashes from the men that attacked us and blew them away "you'll be a pile of ash and mark my words because I'm not going to say it again ".

I started to walk back to headquarters noticing the scared glances I would get and the complete fearful screams that were music to my ears.

~Ring Ring Ring~

I picked up my cell and immediately knew the voice to be of my master "Did you take care of them quickly and let the people know what would happen if they were to revolt against us."

"yes, master all was taken care of ".

It took him a while to responded which was unlike him so I knew something was up with him but he finally said to return to headquarters because he had received urgent news and wanted to discuss it in person. And little did I know what this news was the only thing he usually wants to talk about is more areas of the world he wants to be taken over.

I hung up and rushed back to HQ when I finally made it back monsters were already waiting to greet me at the entrance. Since my master was feared by both humans and monsters the monsters decided they would stay loyal as long as they had protection but I knew it was complete bull.

"Ah, master Genos it's nice to see you right this way master Saitama is expecting you".

I followed them through HQ which was a huge building guarded by monsters and cyborgs it was an iron fortress and no one could get in or out if they valued their lives. When we finally reached my master's double doors I could feel the murderous intent.

"If you need us master genos well be right outside and good day ". They bowed their heads and left for down the hall.

Before I walked in I could feel my master's presence radiating from behind the door I opened it and walked in I saw him sitting on his throne with a blank expression on his face. I surprisingly saw Dr.Barron practically shaking from probably being left alone in a room with master Saitama and I also saw that he had sheets in his hand. Master Saitama finally noticed my presence.

"Genos welcome back now Dr.Barron tell him exactly what you told me and don't even think of leaving anything out ". He squeezed his hands on his throne.

"Yes of course! as you both know me and my team have been getting strange readings from miles away in space; at first, we thought they were just satellite malfunctions until we saw that they were reading from a planet far away that's just like ours but slightly different ". he quickly handed me a piece of paper and what I saw I was immediately shocked he looked just like me ... but I was blonde and master Saitama had a different outfit from his usual all-black outfit and he had innocent features different from the only cold glares and expressions I'm used to.

"Dr.Barron has already devised a way for us to reach their world when you get there I want you to eliminate our doubles so we can take over and have their planet under our control ".

I kneeled and secretly smiled maybe this new version of my master could entertain me while I'm there and maybe I could have some fun with him while I'm there.

"yes, master!"