Dabi x OC 1-Shot: *MANGA 290 SPOILER*

(As I mentioned in the title above, I'm warning anyone who wants to read this that this one shot has a manga spoiler. It's another cute and fluffy Dablyn [if you like these and have a better ship name for them, you can put it in the comments UwU] drabble, but I don't want to spoil the manga for anyone who doesn't want it to be spoiled for them. 

If you read it anyway, PLEASE don't get mad at me if you regret doing that. You chose to ignore my warning so that's on you, but I'm not offended if you ignore my warning. To anyone who decides to read this one shot, enjoy!)

~~~

Touya

[FLUFF]

"Wake up, princess. You're having a bad dream again."

Jaclyn Perry groaned at the voice being so close to her ear and turned around in her bed. "Why are you here? It's, like, three am..." She mumbled tiredly. "I was passing by and thought I'd pop in." Dabi answered almost immediately. Jaclyn smiled hazily at that. Sounds like him. She thought. The antihero sat up and stretched out her arms. Her legs engulfed in the covers.

"This is random, but I have a question for you." She blurted. "What is it?" He asked curiously. "You told me that we knew each other as kids, and I think...you told me your real name while we were dating. Once." Jaclyn explained before watching her ex standing awkwardly by her bed. "You look tense, why don't you join me?" The antihero suggested lightheartedly. "I thought you hated my guts." Dabi remarked. "I thought you knew me by now. My mood swings are so quick and powerful. One moment I could give up my life for someone, the next I could butcher them alive." Jaclyn giggled softly and patted the blank space on her bed, "You know you want to."

"Okay, okay. Just gimme a sec." Dabi smirked. He took off his shirt and jacket, making her blush. She smiled at him bashfully getting in the bed and pulling the covers over him also. "You were saying?" He egged her on. "I remember your name now, your real name. I don't want to make you uncomfortable by saying it, but I'll tell you what I think it is if-" Jaclyn was interrupted by an entertained chuckle. "I'm not uncomfortable with my real name. I wanna hear what you think it is." Dabi grinned and rested his head on one of the pillows. "Your real name is Touya, isn't it? Todoroki Touya?" She guessed. "Damn you're good." The villain praised her in sort of-shock. "What do you mean?" Jaclyn asked innocently. "That's my real name, babe." He answered, "You got it."

She giggled at impressing her boyfriend, "My memory is decent." Dabi chuckled at the comment. "Yeah, it is." He scooted closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Do you wanna stay the night and just...cuddle?" Jaclyn proposed, "Also, now that I know your real name, can I call you Touya? Would that be okay? I don't-" The villain interrupted his girlfriend's rambling with kissing her cheek. "It'll be like your own little nickname for me." They suddenly blushed at each other and the (NONSEXUAL) intimacy of the moment.

"Really?" Jaclyn whispered, flattered and flustered at the same time. "Really." Dabi smiled sweetly and held her closer to him. "Okay! I'm glad that doesn't bother you." She babbled cheerfully. "Yeah, that doesn't bother me when you do it. The only thing you do that could ever bother me is talk badly about yourself. You...you don't have any reason to do that." He reassured his girlfriend. "...G'night Touya..." She mumbled before closing her eyes. "'Night princess."