Thoughtful (Thomceit)

(Takes place after Rhythm Redux)

Thomas's POV

"Dec-..Janus.." I mumble to myself

I'm laying in my room after the latest episode. I'm attempting to recall all of the events from today, all of the many, many events. But all I can think of is him..

'Janus.What a beautiful name.'

'Wait- no. I don't find him--his name beautiful. Of course I don't. He's one of my sides! A bad one at that! Not someone I should be attracted to.'

'But is he the bad guy? After today I don't know anymore.. He did kinda save the day out there. And we, ie: Roman, treated him so terribly afterwards.'

'So much for being selfless.. I can't even be nice to myself! Maybe this is what Janus was talking about.'

'Janus.. He probably feels terrible after today! Or would he feel good? I don't actually know.. He's rather complicated.'

'Either way! I'm positive some company couldn't hurt! I'll let him know that it's only Roman doing the talking!'

'Now if only I knew how to get to his room..'

To the very few people reading this,
Heya! This is the start of a series of one-shots I'm going to be doing for this book! (The only way I was going to get myself too write) But I still plan on writing other ones as well.

Yes, this is a Thomas x Side book. No, don't come at me.
Requests are always open!

Thank you for your time -jshar