Copyrights

~~~*°-°*~~~: 3 ~~~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All characters belonging to The Chronicles of Narnia such as the Pevensie children belong to the C.S. Lewis Estate. I do NOT own the canonical characters.

Copyright ©1950 by C.S. Lewis Pte. Ltd.

The plot to the stories in this book and original characters, belong to me, StoryTimeWithNetty.

Copyright ©2020 by StoryTimeWithNetty

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

The Cover for this book is made on Desygner and credit goes to them for the templates I used. The design belongs to me and the photos belong to their respectful persons.

Thank you for respecting my rights as a writer and I hope you enjoy these scenarios and drabbles.

~~~*°-°*~~~: 3 ~~~