07

ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓛⓤⓢⓣ

ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓛⓤⓢⓣ

"The agency Ida-kun wants to go to–I'm sure he had offers from better places. A hero agency in Hosu. Don't tell me–"

Sophie in her pyjama, stepped back and hid behind the wall, to avoid getting caught by Aizawa as she secretly heard him muttering to himself and she remembered something about after the sports festival, last month, Ida's brother, Ingenium was hurt badly by the infamous elusive hero killer, Stain. And she had done her research to locate him since she had a lead on the League of Villains getting in touch with him. By hook or by crook, Sophie needed to find out who was the culprit for Vivi's case.

The police still hadn't caught Stain and she was surprised to find out that Ida's internship would be there, where her brother was attacked. But she couldn't say anything to Ida since she didn't talk to anyone for the meantime and things remained like that for a few days before she approached the first day of her internship. They did try to have a chat with her but whenever they called her name, Sophie would run away fast and her eyes were empty. And when Bakugo screamed, all her fears were tumbling out unchecked by her brain.

Fortunately, there was Kirishima there to help her when she's in some kind of mental free-fall. He would hug her and he did catch her fingers were white knuckled holding on to him, he would tell her that it will be okay over and over, stroking her back. Whenever, she moved, it's like her brain was demanding the energetic expenditure of an athlete but won't tell her limbs what to do and he just needed her to calm down. Bakugo couldn't deny the rage in himself whenever he saw the weird hair getting too close with her. His heart hurt. Not sure it's because of she's scared of him or she's close with Kirishima. But both hurt him deeply.

Sophie knew it was not her. It was Vivi. She was triggered by Bakugo's voice but she didn't appear even if Sophie called for her. And for the last month, Sophie hadn't talked to her ever since. She knew Vivi was alive but the little girl was barely breathing. The panic attack–anxiety, it's all from Vivi and Sophie couldn't stop it. That's why she needed to solve the case fast, Vivi was losing her time and she would be gone anytime soon. Sophie couldn't let that happen. She wanted to find Vivi's parents, she wanted to save her.

And that's why she wanted to avoid people.

"You all have your costumes, right?" The class nodded and Aizawa exhaled sharply, reminding them that they weren't allowed to wear them in public. They needed to make sure their mind their manners with the heroes at their internship. They were dismissed and Sophie took Juju from him, already asked Aizawa for a permission to bring the cat with her for a company as a partner and he didn't mind. To be honest, that man had grown soft on her and he never thought he would admit that, she was indeed his favourite student, but of course he would never say that to her face.

"Sophie-san, you're going to Hawks' right?"

Sophie nodded her head and both Tokoyami and her boarded on a train to go there and Sophie did forget how famous Hawks was. To be welcomed by the Pro Hero with flowers and a red carpet like this was a little bit too much and before she could say anything, Tokoyami was dragged somewhere else and she was left standing in front of the tall building with Juju sleeping on her head. Sophie raised a hand to ask a lady there what was exactly happening and she had never expected her hand would be held by the Pro Hero, himself, in a gentleman manner, she supposed and he even kissed her knuckles.