~Privacy~

Clara said there was a bathroom and closet with some clothes in it, in the other room if she wanted.

Ariella decided it was best to at least shower since she was still in her workout clothes that had dried sweat on them.

She set the empty food tray down on the nightstand and made her way around the large California King-sized bed while her feet tapped against the marble flooring.

She opened the door to the bathroom, her mouth parting in awe. This bathroom wasn't like any other bathroom she'd been in. It was huge.

She went by the sink and looked at her reflection

She went by the sink and looked at her reflection. Her hair had all sorts of blonde baby hairs sticking out from her ponytail. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face drained of all color. Her evergreen eyes dull and red like she was high.

She pulled the hair tie, putting her hair down. As soon as her silk strands fell, the headache went with it. She sighed as she made sure to lock the bathroom door while she stripped free from her clothes and made sure she had a towel for when she came out.

On the shower door, a black, unused, fluffy towel draped neatly over the rack

On the shower door, a black, unused, fluffy towel draped neatly over the rack. Her slim-toned nude body made its way to the dark shower after she figured out how to turn on the lavish rainfall.

As soon as the hot-steaming water droplets cascaded down her spine, her body finally relaxed from its previous tenseness. The water was soft and smooth like satin, but hard enough to penetrate to her tensed scalp through her thick locks of blonde.

She turned the valve all the way to the left till it couldn't go any further in the red markings.

It was as heated as the bed she once was in but with a certain sting to it that she could never get tired of. A sting that hurt so bad that she fully indulged herself under the water, so that the warmth of the water could burn her skin red.

And she loved every minute.

She loved seeing how long she could tolerate the burning pain.

Her chest moving up and down as her jaw clenched tight. Her vision blurred-  whether it was from the water or her tears...she didn't know.