Synopsis

"Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved."

***

Meghan De Mevius and Harry LeCoultre are a happy couple and now, a newlywed. People said that they were both perfect for each other. Sometimes, they had a fight and misunderstanding but it will never last. Soon enough, you will see them laughing like there is no tomorrow. That was the reason why some people are getting jealous, wishing that someday they can find theirs, a perfect relationship. In the end, they are happy to see them.

But for all people around them, there is only one who was not happy with their happy and perfect relationship. Ramona LeCoultre, a widow mother of Harry LeCoultre, was opposed to it. And have someone in her mind that she thinks as a mother is perfect for his son. At last, an accident happened. She feels the opposite feeling like the other parents do. Instead, thanking and thinking that heaven help her to accomplish her goal.

But what about Meghan? Can she handle the disaster that her husband's mother made? Is this the final chapter of their story?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Copyright, 2023 by Mary Rose

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means (electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, scanning or by any information storage or retrieval system) except brief quotations for a review, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Name, Characters, place, business, event and incident is either the product of the author's imagination or use in fiction manner.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Year published: 2020
Completed: 2021
On Recovering: May 20, 2021
Recovered completed.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A/N:

Hello, readers! How's your day? I hope you are going well!

Anyway, this book was my first ever published here in Wattpad. But unfortunately, I accidentally deleted this and I don't have a copy. So I am trying to recover it. Luckily, I can still remember some pieces of this book and the idea as well. I know, some readers got annoyed and get angry with every character.(Well, I don't have proof of that since it was deleted. So I don't want to force you to believe HEHEH!)

Nevertheless, let me annoyed you for the rest of your life! HAHAH kidding me.