Have You Ever (Branica)

Summary: While Brandy is performing Have You Ever at the 1999 AMAs, she becomes emotional because she begins to think about her relationship with Monica, the person she secretly wrote this song about. *The events/flashbacks are in no particular order*

Bold Letters = Song Lyrics
Italicized Letters = Past Brandy
Bold Italicized = Past Monica
Regular Letters = Present Day Brandy
Underlined = Pesent Day Monica
Bold Underlined = Someone other than Brandy and Monica

Brandy's POV

As soon as I hear the melody for Have You Ever begin to play, bittersweet memories of Monica-the person this song is about-and I's relationship began to cycle through my mind like some sort of depressive fever dream. As tears begin to roll down my eyes, I try and quickly and subtlety wipe them away before anyone notices, but after a few failed attempts I give up and let them flow freely without interference.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?"

"I love you Monica, forever and always."

"I love you too Brandy, always and forever."

Well, I guess that was a lie, when you love someone how she claimed to love me you don't treat them how she treated me. She put me through hell, and for what? All I ever tried to do was love her, yet all she did was try and break me... well congrats to her because she succeeded. She broke my mind, body, and spirit...

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"Have you ever needed something so bad, you can't sleep at night?"

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hey baby, I miss you!!!"

"Hey beautiful, I miss you too!!! I wish I could be there kissing you."

"Aww, when do you think you'll be done with...whatever you're doing?"

"I'm not sure, but hopefully I'll be done by tonight and be home a little bit later. Ugh, I can't wait until I can come and make love to my wife."

"Yayyy, hopefully I miss my GoonyBear. Oh, I'm your wife now, where my ring at then? Oh and, what was it that you said you were doing, I forgot?"

"Girl hush, you know you my wife, stop playing with me before I have to come and whip that ass into shape-"

"Is that a promise daddy? You know I like it rough. *giggle* Don't tease me, please... I'm horny enough as is."

"Oo, soon as I get home!!! I'm bout to have you up in there speaking in tounges, you know how Goonica put in that work. Oh, as for what I'm doing I told you it's a suprise, baby."

"Ugghh, can I at least get a hint or something? You know I hate suprises."

"No, and you sound sleepy, gone head to sleep baby. I'll be over that way later on."

"Babbbyyyy!!! You know I can't sleep without you next to me. *yawn* I want to stay up and wait for you to get here..."

"No baby, you know how you get when you're tired. How about I sing you to sleep, I'll sing your favorite."