Wish¹

Ho... Ho... Ho...

Jingle bells... Jingle bells...

A man wearing santa costume entered in Snow Flakes Junior High School, Delhi.

"Mery Christmas..." The says in his fake heavy voice adjusting the bundle of gifts on his shoulder and fake bulge belly. All children gathers around him asking him for gifts. He sits on a single seater sofa which is placed center of school's ground. Some teachers are also there for care of children.

"Line se aao... Sabko gifts milenge..." The Santa says. Then all kids are stand in a row. They comes kisses santa's cheek, take gift from him and moves towards classroom happily. Some kids demands "Santa mujhe pink colour wala gift dena..." And some tells me" mujhe na bada wala gift dena.." Santa laughed at their antics and try to complete everyone's wish.

Every kid get their gift but one girl left. When she reached at Santa, there is  nothing left for her. Her face fell she looks at ground. Some tear drops also fells on it. Santa looks that girl he is about to say something to her just then she runs away from him.

"Miss Divya... Maine aapke bataye hue numbers ki hisab gift laya tha ye bachhi kaise reh gyi... Ye last week absent thi ya aapne ise count hi nahi kiya tha." The mam a asked one of the teacher feeling disheartened.

"Sir maine to aapko sahi bataya tha. Actually is bachhi ka abi 3 din pehele admission hua hai. Isiliye ise count nahi kiya..." Divya told him in slow and shivering voice.

" To aapko mujhe atleast kal to inform kar dena tha ki ek new admission bhi hai... This is wrong na. Ab us bachhi ko kaisa feel hoga jab wo class me jaegi, sabke pass unke favourite gifts hai sirf uske pass nahi.." he says to her.

Divya want to say something but the man moved towards the direction where the little angel runs. Reaching other side of ground he found that girl is sitting under the big banyan tree. Her face is hidden between her knees. It clearly visible that she is crying. The man remove his fake Belly, Santa dress, cap and at last white beard and moustache.

Now he is in crisp grey shirt and black trousers. He ruffles his hairs to set them. Yes, he is non other than Sameer. Sameer Maheshawari, a well known personality. 28 y/o businessman. Relationship status- hidden from world. Live in Delhi with his grandfather Jaiprakash Maheshawari.

He sits beside her, swayed his hand on her hair. The girl move her head up with jerk. But after seeing him she wipe her tears quickly. " Sorry sir, aap kaun..?" She asked. " I am Santa, actually who acted Santa.." he says with smile. "Oh... Sorry maine pehchana nhi..." She says in apological tone. "It's okay baccha, by the way what is beautiful name...? He asked her.

"Chahat...! My name is Chahat..." The girl tells her name to him. "Wow kitna pyara nam hai chahat... As beautiful as you...!" Listing her name his face fell but he composed himself with his sweet smile. "Sorry baccha don't know that you get admission here just before 3 days, and your teacher, divya, tells me counts of  children last week...!"

"It's okay, sir... Ho jata hai..." Chahat says him with teary eyes and runs towards her classroom. He is looking at her back losted somewhere. His ringing phone break his trance. After attending the all he left from there. He reached at home and directly headed towards his room without noticing that his Nanu is sitting in hall on his ar chair. He changed in comfortable clothes and moves towards balcony gazing at sky.