⚘ Robot in the house ⚘

( ↑Art credit goes to AfialtisDragon on Deviantart!↑)

Robo Fizz looms over my shoulder as I fumble with my keys, pushing open the door to my house. I had recently moved closer to work, in a detached house which wasn't attached like all the apartments in hell.were.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I gesture to the large living room where the jester was standing. "It's lo-lo-lovely!" He slinked his way towards the couch, sitting down on it before propping his legs against the coffee table. I mean..at least he's settling in!

I put down my purse and stretch in my uncomfortable uniform, wriggling at the tingly, itchy feeling of the polo shirt. "Do you mind if I change? I won't be a moment,"

Robo Fizz leaned back, resting his head to I was upside down from his perspective. He rotated his head halfway so he could properly see me. "W-why are ya asking me? This is your house! G-go!"

(Robo Fizz's point of view.)

I watch as my female friend hurries up the stairs, almost tripping up them in the process.

I lean towards, grabbing my face so I rotate it the correct way. My eyes land in a funny shaped rectangle with buttons all over it. Picking it up, I prof impatiently at the buttons. "How do ya work this shit th-thing?" I mutter to myself as I fiddle with the television remote, eventually managing to spark some life into this device thing.

The news was on, so I just decided to watch that, waiting for (Y/N) to come back. I also must ask her about her hands! That's something nobody would do intentionally! Unless you're self harming.

My thick, ear like appendages sway as I hear feet hurry down the stairs.

"I'm back!" (Y/N) came back down. She was wearing a white shirt with pastel pink leopard spots and black shorts with hearts which just held above her knees. I honestly felt like the odd one out in my wacky clothes. But no matter!

I wave politely, patting the spot beside me with a cheerful smirk.

((Y/N)'s Point Of View )

I hurry down the stairs to see Robo Fizz chilling on the couch, watching the evening news which was presented by Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench.

"I'm back!" I clamber onto the couch beside the tall jester after he patted the spot beside him, gesturing for me to sit. Holding behind my back, was a knife. That was until I rested it casually on the coffee table. It had stained black blood on it.

Fizz glared at the knife, actually looking rather suspicious of me. "Y-ya go-gonna stab me now?" He asked in a hiss.

I gasp and shake my head. "Oh no no! I'll tell you what it's for in a second."

The robotic jester relaxes, slumping his shoulders.

I stretch my legs and let out a yawn, rubbing by (E/C) eyes with a hand.

"Oh yeah, I-I was meaning to ask ya about your hands until we got interrupted," he used a large index finger to point at my hands.

I remembered that.+

"Okay I'll tell you," I take in a deep breath, leaning back against the couch. "I knew you were gonna ask this."

"It all started with my ex. I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong, but I think he was extremely drunk one day. He threw a beer bottle against the wall, made me pick up the glass in my hands and he..pushed down on my hands so they were fists." I copied the motion to show Fizz what I meant.

I was going to carry on explaining, but cut myself off when I felt like I was missing a key detail.

"Oh! Then I slapped him with the glass shards in my face and he got a bit pissed off. Then he tried to..rape me." I shuddered at the thought.

A comforting hand is placed on my shoulder. Fizz gives me a smile, wanting me to continue.

"So..I stabbed the damn bastard. I've never seen him so scared in his life!" I beam, holding the knife to show him what I did.

Robo Fizz cackled loudly, ruffling up my hair with his other hand. "H-Hell yeah, (Y/N)! I'm g-glad ya can stand up for y-yourself!"

I nodded excitedly, playfully swatting swatting his other hand. "Now, is there anything you'd like to watch?" I ask, picking up the television remote.