"....𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄"

Walking in the hallway [Male Name]'s peace was rudely ruined by his friend [Friend Name]

Walking in the hallway [Male Name]'s peace was rudely ruined by his friend [Friend Name]. "[Male Name-kun] did ya' have sex yet," she questioned the already annoyed male, "no. no, I did not have sex yet nor do I plan too" he stated while rolling his eyes. "ugh, but all you do is talk about being horny and sad all the time" she whined while gripping his shoulders, The male-only rolled his shoulders so her hands would fall off of him, then continued walking forward to the gym, his best friend muttered a few words that [Male Name] couldn't catch, "I gotta go, I'll see ya after school, okay?" [Male Name] said as he walked through the gym doors only to be met by silence, the second year looked around hella confused, "There's no way I'm early, or maybe they're just running a little late" He tried to reason with himself.

He shook off all his thoughts and went into the changing room, and stripped from his school uniform, his tall and toned body feeling pleasured from having been taken out of those captivating clothes, the [H/C] haired male, let out a sigh in content slipped on his volleyball shorts and threw on lose black shirt that had a bunny on it, he only had one last shirt in his draw, well one that he could wear to school. His shorts hugged his muscled thighs, and the over-sized shirt fell to the halfway point of the shorts. He walked out of the club room expecting to see someone from the club but yet he was still alone.

Now, [Male Name] of course didn't mind that, he was used to playing alone, so it didn't really bother the male, [Male Name] had a dazed smile on his face he took out his phone connecting it to his Bluetooth speaker, as he turned on his new favorite song 'Love Is a Bitch' smiling in content as the soothing sound of his music played through the gym, he started doing his stretches, spreading his legs and reaching down letting out many different sighs of pleasure, feeling his body release built of stress and strains was truly something he needed, slowly coming up from the stretch he moved on to stretching his arm, his eyes half-closed his long eyelashes fluttering.

He really needed this stretch for he had been sitting in his room late last night studying for an exam, he could really use a stress reliever in all honesty. After finishing his stretch [Male Names] body has never felt so good well for now, "alright let try some sets" he said while clapping his hands, he went over to his gym bag that was thrown down by the bench and took out his ball.

--

It was a sight to see truly. The practice was supposed to be held late today due to [Friend Name] had asked to talk to them, so the team had asked Takeda for the gym later tonight, just so they could hold some type of practice, but to their surprise, [Male Name] was not informed of this so behind the gym doors could be called a sensual sight. There he was, shirt off, sweat dripping down his toned body, his hair laid flat on his head bangs sticking to his forehead. He was panting, his tongue stuck out his mouth, as he was hunched over, using his knees support. And 'Streets' laying in the background

Though the male was obviously practicing volleyball, keeping his body healthy was important to him so he had done additional workouts. His head snapped towards the door, as he saw the team come through the door, only for their eyes to widen, "[M-Male Name]" Sugawara coughed, snapping out of his daze first. "OH, SUGA-SENPAI HIIII" the sweaty ran up to the vice-captain and gave him a big hug "h-how uhm how long have you been here" Tanaka, asked trying to keep his eyes from trailing down [Male-Name]'s body.

"Hm I came to the gym right after class, and I've been here since then," he said with a shrug, "I'm tireddddd" he whined while putting all his weight on Suga, whose eyes widen at the sudden pressure he felt, "alrighty since you already practiced I guess you can go home, but don't forget we have a practice match against Seijoh tomorrow so don't be late" Daichi said while giving the boy a head pat. He only nodded and ran to the club room to get changed. Leaving the group of now slightly horny males in silence

"How" Noya was the first to break it, they all looked at Noya in question on what he was saying 'how'' to. "how the fuckkkkk is he like that male, that hot ass male abs and all a fucking bottommmmm" Noya groanded while gripping his hair, after that conversation with [Friend Name] they can't help but to see [Male Name] in more sexual ways. They felt slightly disgusted in themselves for thinking suck lewd thoughts about the boy, its not that they aren't gay they just weren't sure if you were.

"Heyyyyyy boys~" [Friend Name]'s voice rang through everyone's ears, "So" she clapped her hand. "do you accept" she asked leaning on the door frame. "......" the boys looked at each other, "....sure"

---

and that my dears

is how it all began

~~~