Untitled Part

Spike is a stuffed puppy, he is a english bulldog. When he was given to a kid named steven when he was a baby steven was very excited to have a new best friend. Well steven was growing up, spike was not steven then treated spike a puppy and this is because he was not getting older and steven was. When Steven was younger he took spikes everywhere and he still does to this day. Spike got stevan through the toughest times and the darkest days and nights. Spike as a good protective puppy was in all my dreams and helped me take care of all the bad things in my dream. When Steven was sleeping he protected him every night from bad things that Steven could not see. Spike was there when Steven was going through bad times like when his dad left him, he was there when his mom was in the bedroom with other guys he was just a great dog.Steven wished he was real and to this day he still does but thinks Spike is real when he needs to be. When Steven's room was getting re-done all his stuffed animals were put in a bag but Steven was not going to let that happen because he sensed something was wrong. When the day came to throw the trash away his stuffed animals were mistaken for the drywall. However the heck that happens idk. So all Steven's memories were thrown away and gone forever when Steven found out he was mad. He went on a rampage and started to throw a fit, when his mom came in and said what the heck is the big deal he was holding spiked and said all my memories were thrown in the trash this is why i said not to put them in black trash bags. And she said no there not and there was an argument and Steven said is this a stuffed animal wel holding a piece of drywall. Sara and his mom tried to comfort him but she did not do a good job. So she left and she was blamed for throwing all his memories away. Spike the lucky dog comforted Steven and made it alot better. Stevn still never got over this and still is very sad. Spike is the only original stuffed animal he has because of a reckless accident. Steven is an age regressor and Spike is the main thing that puts him in this state of mind. Spike goes on all these adventures when Steven is in littlespace.

The moral of this story is everyone needs a spike in their life and this is a real story written by me Steven a little who is very sad and little when he wrote this story.