eleven

chapter eleven
"i momentarily trust you"

      "GOTTA ADMIT, I EXPECTED SOMEWHERE less

"GOTTA ADMIT, I EXPECTED SOMEWHERE less...dingy?"

Even though Lynn was desperately trying to add some humor to this dull and agonizing moment, it didn't seem like the situation was getting any better with her dumb remarks.

      After Erica had led Stiles to drive in his old Jeep to Derek's new homebase, with Lynn and Scott holding the blonde in between them in an attempt at calming her seizure, but it was failing. She still thrashed and violently shook practically the entire time it took the teenagers to get some the school to Derek.

     Currently, Lynn was carrying some of Erica's weight by having a shoulder under the girls armpit, where Scott was doing the exact same thing but on the other side. Stiles seemed to be trailing right behind the two werewolves, and within a second, Derek appeared from behind a completely rusted and dirty bus. At first, he seemed utterly agitated, Lynn could quite literally smell the annoyance dripping from him, but that all seemed to shift once his eyes landed on the sick Erica.

      "What happened!?"

      "She got paralyzed from Jackson's venom, but s-she's gotta be allergic to it, or something," Lynn spoke swiftly and quickly, and dramatically rose her eyebrows towards Derek while signaling where the hell they could safely put her.

      With no time to have a solid reaction, Derek then led the teens holding onto the spazzing Erica onto that same covered it dirt bus and land her carefully on the ground.

      "Pull her up!" Derek shouted, and immediately Stiles leapt forward towards the girl. He took a seat right behind her, and then Derek carefully placed the girls body onto Stiles', so he would be holding her straight up rather than her be completely on the ground.

      Scott swallowed some nervous spit and seemed to cover his face with hand in horror, looking totally terrified. Lynn let out a shaky breath as she kneeled right beside Erica, and she gripped onto the blondes right hand, giving her a gentle yet completely supportive squeeze.

      "Is she dying?" Scott questioned with concern completely written in his tone of voice.

      "S-She might, I—" Derek trailed, his chest heavily rising and falling as he just stared at the growing unconscious she-wolf. "Which is why this is gonna hurt."

      Derek then wrapped his strong fingers around the arm that Lynn currently wasn't holding onto, and almost instantly she knew what he was going to do — trigger the healing process so it could begin quicker, but she still wasn't sure how to get the venom out. Not even a second passed and Derek snapped the main bone of Erica's arm, and she let out an echoing and absolutely painful scream, whimpering still after.