1

< Taehyung POV >

It's been 7 years now and almost 8 years, me and my Minji have been dating. No words can describe on how much I love Minji. Well, today is our 7th anniversary and I'm planning to propose Minji. I want her to be my wife. And yes I've been planning to do this for a long time. It's just I'm scared she might reject me or anything. And ah.. You wanna know how I met her and how I fell in love right away?

Well.... Let me tell you...

< Flashback 7 years ago >

My dad said that his business partner will come and have dinner with us along with their daughter. I don't know who their daughter was.

"Wear something nice, Tae" I nodded.

I then wear something nice, which was a red suit and my Gucci shoes. My hair is currently red cause I dyed it few days ago. It makes me looks sexy. Okay enough about this.
I messed up my hair little bit, cause why not? I put my perfume on me the  after I was done with everything, I then goes downstairs which was loud cause dad business partner already came along with their daughter.

"Ah there you are, Tae." I smile at my dad and goes to him.

"Let me introduce you to him. Tae, this is Mr.Kim and stood there was his wife, Mrs.Kim and beside Mrs.Kim is Kim Minji, their daughter" I looked up to Mr and Mrs.Kim and smile. I then looked at Minji. From the moment I looked at her, she caught my eyes. She's a beautiful angel. Tae, stop!. I shook off my thoughts away and smile at Minji. She smile back at me. Gosh her smile. Why is it so cute?

"Hey Taehyung. I'm Minji. Hope we can be closer anytime!" She says excitedly while I'm here admiring her.

"Um.. Taehyung?"

"Oh! Hey Minji. Yeah I hope so" I smile at her. Damn she made me lost in my own thoughts about her. Taehyung, you better stop! Why do I always argue with my own thoughts? I laughed a little quiet.
"You both go talk and getting know each other, dad, Mr and Mrs.Kim gonna talk about business work" My dad says to us, and we just nodded to them. I showed her to the backyard. Well, backyard seems a peaceful place for me. It's either garden or backyard yeah. We then sat down on the chair. Since the chair cannot be move, we sat very closely cause the chairs is close than ever. It was awkward for few minutes then I decided to broke the awkward silences.

"S-so um...t-tell me about yourself.." I say nervously. Why did I stutter? And why am I so nervous? 

"U-um..as you already know, I'm Kim Minji. But can call me JiU, the easiest way. I was born on May 17th. I graduated years ago and now I will take over my parents company. I-i don't have a boyfriend." She then blush,whispering the last part which I can hear. "W-well, there's n-nothing much to know about me" She say shyly to me.

"W-well...I'm Kim Taehyung. You knew that already haha. You can call me V or Tae for short, if you want. My birthday is at the end of December. Well, nickname is Winter Bear. And I don't have a girlfriend either. I think that's all?" I shyly said it to her. She then nodded and yeah we at it again, the awkward silence.

What Taehyung and Minji doesn't know is that, his dad and Minji's parents planned all of this. There's no business work anyway. They planned to make those two together, which was working a little bit. From the moment, his dad saw Taehyung stood there frozenly and lost in thought, he knew Taehyung already like Minji. As for Minji, her parents also can tell that Minji also like Taehyung. Since they both doesn't have any girlfriend and boyfriend yet, why not right that her parents and his dad planned to make them fall in love.