The first meeting

"We're almost there, stay close" the area around them was dark, the only thing lighting their way was the toxic test tubs around them. "Are you sure we're allowed back here? If Professor Cliff finds out he'll turn us into these things!?" The girl's voice echoed through the darkness. "Shh! If you want to get caught then keep shouting Lizzy, anyways we're almost there." The male smiled hearing the strange noises ahead of them. "Matthew, you better not walking us into a death trap!" He ignored Lizzy as they walk in front of a cage in the middle of the test lab. Listening to the metal bars raddling and creaking, Lizzy was terrified of what was almost breaking out of it's own cage. " This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen here." Matthew told her cheerfully as he turned on the lights surrounding the creature. Revealing a woman like monster blind folded wearing an old tattered nurse outfit. "Her name is Alama, she was a nurse before two plants exploded around the area she was in." He looks at the creature amazed at its strange movements. "So where did they find her?" Lizzy got closer to the bars looking at the strange new features of its body. "I think a small town in Mississippi, but they don't know how long she's been like this . The weirdest thing is Professor Cliff is really protective over her." Lizzy looks at Matthew " Do you think he knew her before the plants exploded?" He shrugged not knowing what to say. "Maybe, but if he knows her then why doesn't he put her out of her misery?"

-------------------------------------------

Still in progress